“Perfect tour”
Review of iGlidenola!

iGlidenola!
Ranked #117 of 244 Tours in New Orleans
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My friend and I took the 9am Sat tour with Bryan. Not too hot, few people on the streets, everything was perfect. Great way to cover lots of ground. Highly recommended even if you feel you have "seen it all."

1  Thank MatrixMike63

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was hesitant at first when my husband wanted to do a Segway tour but I'm glad we did. After a tentative start we really had a great time. Our guide, Dawn, was great. Funny with lots of stories to tell about the area. I would not hesitate to recommend a tour with iGlidenola.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Did the Segway day tour with my daughter and her friend and we enjoyed ourselves whilst learning about the history of New Orleans. Brian was very patient and kept me at the front of the line so he could keep an eye on me (yes, I was the slowest at grasping the technique) but I was confortable all the way through to the point that by the end I could take photos at our stops. Very enjoyable experience

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The two hour night tour we went on was great. My wife and I had the luxury of being the only people on the tour, yet we did not feel rushed or cheated for time as the guide, Brian Eastman, gave us the full two hours or maybe a little more. Stopping for a beer at one of the local taverns on Frenchmen Street was an added benefit and much needed after an hour of standing on the Segway.

For those worried about being able to operate one of these, don't. They are easy to use and maneuver. My wife who is not the most coordinated or athletically inclined person took right too it.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 31, 2013

First bucket list item on our girlfriend's weekend and we had a blast! With 5 minutes of instruction we were pros! It requires "focus" but easily mastered...then it rained and rained and rained hard...but did not dampen our spirits. We forged on, to the delight of onlookers, and even received a standing ovation and cheers! It is a pricey excursion for a family.