“Delicious !!”
Review of Bistro Daisy

Bistro Daisy
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Daisy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #340 of 2,144 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We just had a magnificent meal here. Wow. We were here years ago and despite living just 4 Blocks away, we just never made it back. Mistake. The snapper was just perfection- crisp on the outside and soft and luxurious inside and loaded w flavor. And the chicken - wow. Mushrooms, potatoes, cauliflower - just yum! Plus let me recommend the Gin Daisy as a cocktail. We’ll be back - soon. A real off the beaten track NOLA gem.

1  Thank rstreiffer

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Eat Local! Awesome Food and atmosphere. Quaint old house converted to a Restaurant. Service Excellent . Prices reasonable. We will be back!

1  Thank cbs10582018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

This is why it is so enjoyable to eat in New Orleans. I first had to get over the name. Sounds more like a "fru-fru" coffee shop. However, I read the reviews and knew better. We were 3 couples on a Friday night in August. The restaurant is a converted shot gun house. Loved the little 5 seat bar right when you walk in. Then, just what I expect, and love, in an uptown New Orleans restaurant. Small dining areas, but comfortable. Food was all excellent. Service was very good. I had the lump crab on a bed of beets. The chicken for my meal, and the peanut butter crepes for dessert. All were wonderful. Good choice for date night and couples.

1  Thank L6439QLmiked
Reviewed July 1, 2018

A group of 6 of us ventured out, knowing nothing about this establishment except the reviews one of us had read. Knowing the statement -- you can't get a bad meal in NOLA, I have to say this was an exceptional meal! There was no wait for our reserved table. The decor is not overstated and is tastefully done. Wait staff is friendly, professional, and experienced. Our server said that the restaurant is known for its chicken dish but none of us ordered it. The shrimp dish was so satisfying as was the drum fish. There is an adequate wine list. For 6 adults to come away totally satisfied says a ton about a NOLA restaurant.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

One of the best sazerac I've ever had. Wife enjoyed her drum and I dined on Duck Confit. Service was attentive and welcoming. A nice wine list with reasonable prices.

1  Thank jobu212