“No words”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The best margaritas in town. The food is good too. Get the Felipe special it’s the dips and chips nice and fresh

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The food and atmosphere were great. The process through the food line was smooth but cashiers need some help...

There was a small wait each time through the line. After main course and 1st round of drinks we decided to go back for some $2.99 chips and $2.50 queso. I noticed a 2nd cashier who didn't have anything to do. Supposedly her side of the menu ordering was closed. When I finally placed my order I was told that she was "chips and queso" and I could have ordered off her. They need to do a better job of letting visitors know about this. Plus, I felt as if they made fun of me because I didn't know about this, rather than a mild apology. Turns out the $2.50 queso size would have been one chip each for my wife and me. A normal size queso drove the total chips and queso order to over $8!

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank timandtenisa
Reviewed March 29, 2018

This place never fails to please. Although you can go through the line, we prefer to sit at the bar for margaritas, shrimp tacos, and shrimp burritos. The service is friendly and the food is plentiful and delicious. Prices are very reasonable.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

This place is a must when visiting New Orleans. This was our first meal and it was delicious. We ate here twice. It’s quick food and you don’t have to wait long to get your food. It’s tacos and burritos. They also have a bar. I didn’t find Tacos anywhere else.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018

I had a craving for Mexican food. Looked through Yelp and found Felipe’s a few blocks away. As we had walked in, a couple of law enforcement officers were picking up their food, so this place must be good/decent.

Got in line, looked over the menu and ordered the two tacos with Al Pastor, Pico de Gallo, Cilantro and Lettuce. I picked up some jalapenos and limes from the condiment bar. Hot tip: Don’t forget to get some Caramelized onions.

There is a full bar. Tacos were good, especially with a cold cerveza!

Date of visit: February 2018