Stayed here with 3 18year olds for the Final Four. Absolutely perfect location. At the corner of Burbon (well, it turns into Burbon at Canal) and Poydras which is 4 blocks or so from the Super Dome.
Had a corner two room suite. Good Breakfast, better snack bar in the evening. Don't really need dinner if you are on a budget. Staff is wonderful. Location even better. Wish the windows would open but the building is old and lovely. They are about to embark on an addition and remodel. Probably would still request the original part of the hotel when we come again. Will stay here whenever we are New Orleans. If only OSU had won. . . . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans