Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$85
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
US$159
US$136
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$112
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$89
  • Breakfast included
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$103
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$127
US$119
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$158
US$138
Omni Hotels
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$169
1,416 results
All reviewsbourbon streetfrench quarterconcierge loungecorner roommarriott propertieslobby barcanal sttwo blockshotel restaurantfront desk staffvalet parkingper dayking roomstreet carsmini fridgeupon checkmardi gras
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times and I enjoy it more each time. I’ve stayed at almost every hotel near the FQ and this one has everything you would want.

It’s tucked away on a quiet side street but it’s only steps from Bourbon. So you get the convenience of being close to the action without having to fool with all of the madness and filth in the FQ.

I was checked in once again by Korey who is fantastic. He is one of those staff who have a gift for hospitality. He knows how to get you what you need.

I was in a suite this stay and have to say it is worth the extra price if you need the space. It dons the entire width of the floor. The bedroom was generously sized with an office sitting area and kind size bed. But the suites have so much more. Beyond the grand entryway there is a living room with a pullout sofa, a full dining room with seating for 8, and 2nd full bathroom.

The grab-and-go room for platinum members is a huge plus. Valet was always nice and reliable.

There is a lot of competition for hotels in New Orleans but this one deserves to be at the top of the list.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank DustinKane
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear DustinKane,

I am so pleased to read about your excellent stay at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel. It’s a pleasure knowing you loved all the aspects of our hotel, especially our convenient location and the excellent service we offered. I will surely share your compliments with the associates you mentioned. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a family vacation in November. The hotel was well priced but I would not stay again.

Pro
- Well priced, especially if booked in advance.
- Prime location, close to French District and street cars.
- Most friendly staff.
- Convenient mini-lounge with free water, coffee and a few snacks (chips, cookies).

Con
- No benefits for being platinum other than a $15 per day PER ROOM voucher - was traveling with family so you can imagine it didn’t go very far. Contrast this with the nearby Intercontinental where we stayed just before moving to the Renaissance where they gave us TWO breakfast buffets per day for being Platinum members. No room upgrades, got one in the lower floors facing the wall despite asking for one higher up. Appreciate though that they could accommodate my request for a King bed.
- Mini-lounge, while appreciated, was really sparse - not much there. I got it for free so happy, but would not have been happy had I had to pay for it.
- Poorly designed room my room was small with the bathroom area almost the same size as the sleeping area. Also at least my room faced a wall.

It was overall fine for the price I paid but for a family vacation, I’d go back to the Intercontinental a few blocks away. I also think if you don’t have any status, this would not be a bad place to stay given the price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dtedte
TeamMarriott, Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear dtedte,

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your review and for being a loyal Platinum member. We are glad that you enjoyed our great location close to the French Quarter. However, please accept our apologies for not giving you the treatment that you deserved. Our front desk staff is trained to make sure that our Rewards Members are given the upgrades and perks that they deserve, so we're sorry we failed to do this when you visited us. Your feedback will help us as we work to improve our service and refine the guest experience. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

When a hotel in the quarter where I'd stayed for several visits told me that they could not take my reservation due to space they were holding I searched and found the Renaissance Pere Marquette. Just outside the quarter, across Canal Street but very convenient to the quarter and to great restaurants and sites outside the quarter. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The menu of the restaurant in the hotel seemed lacking but we found Domenica right around the corner. Most impressed by the all around cheerful staff, morning and night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear erparf,
Thank you for posting this kind review of your stay at the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel. We are delighted that you found our hotel and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for mentioning how kind and gracious our staff is, they will be pleased to know they helped make your stay a memorable one. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is beautiful. The rooms are luxurious. The staff is super nice and most importantly, it is roughly two blocks from Bourbon Street and all of the downtown action. We were celebrating my daughters birthday and we certainly enjoyed ourselves and definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank master_m357
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear master_m357,

I am so pleased to read about your excellent stay at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your daughter’s birthday celebration with us and loved everything we offer. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This is a fantastic boutique hotel. Let me just say that in a city with a warm friendly atmosphere- the staff here sets the bar. From the moment we arrived the door man, the person checking us in, the manager, even the housekeeper made us feel welcomed and like family. The rooms were clean and up to date. It was quiet and perfectly located to get to the French Quarter, Superdome, and warehouse district. Very safe area. We come to NOLA frequently and will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette French Quarter Area Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear kemarm1,

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Making you happy makes us happy! We are glad that everything went great during your stay and that our service made a memorable experience. Thanks for recognizing our all-star staff, as they truly love to deliver exceptional customer service to each and every guest. We can't wait to welcome you back to Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel.