Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$136
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$121
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
InterContinental New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$158
US$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Holiday Inn Downtown Superdome(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$101
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$209
US$189
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$138
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$109
  • Breakfast included
1,380 results
All reviewsburgundy barplay naughtycanal streetblue lightingfrench quarterfun hotelcool hotelboutique hotelshower headthe ritzruby slipperhotel barthe general managergreat barexposed brickbourbon stmardi gras
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I came to New Orleans recently for a business trip. I decided I would give The Saint another opportunity to welcome me. To my shock, I was more than welcomed. The staff were professional, courteous and inviting. The manager greeted me in the lobby, a well spoken British gentleman(I think his name was Darryl) . At his recommendation, I decided to enjoy the bar that evening with some friends and we loved the atmosphere. I simply cannot wait for my next trip to the Cresent City. I left the Saint feeling well rested and knowing I'll return soon. Great job, on all fronts, cheers.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank MacLellan
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I traveled to New Orleans just before Christmas for a short vacation. Having read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor we were a little apprehensive but gave it a shot. From the minute we were dropped off by the shuttle, we knew things were going to be good. The staff were, to a person, friendly and helpful. Some of the other reviews pointed out cleanliness and security problems which we simply didn't encounter. Although I wasn't crazy about the carpet design, the decor was overall visually very impressive and caused you to be looking for new details whenever you walked through the lobby. Some of the finish work in the rooms was a little lacking but you had to look for the failings. Great location relative to the French Quarter and the St. Charles trolley.

The bar and bar-tender were very enjoyable; dark and lit in a red glow. The blue hallway lighting was also cool

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Perfect location and extremely friendly staff. The rooms are very comfortable,clean and very relaxing with great style. I would highly recommend for a great experience while enjoying the French Quarters and all the fun activities of NOLA!!!!! Great value for the price.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Canal Street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bdachrissy
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are regular visitors to New Orleans, being Saints fanatics. We decided to try out The Saint, using points. Wow! Absolutely loved it. We had a corner room, which was very spacious, and well decorated. Love the "hip" vibe. The lobby is impressive and we enjoyed cocktails while playing a round of pool. Location is great for whatever you choose to do in Nola. We will definitely be back. Oh, and loved the blacklights!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor, corner room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank tanyakimbrough
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed over the New Years holiday. Have stayed in a number of hotels in the New Orleans area over the years from small boutique hotels to the bigger chains. Thought the Saint looked interesting and I have always liked the Marriott experience, so I booked the Saint. If you have ever stayed in Miami Beach this hotel will remind you of the Delano. It is very chic and wildly decorated with music playing. The halls are lit with blacklight ,which gives it an interesting mood, but highlights every speck of dust in the carpet.

The bellmen and valet parking guys were awesome. Check in was easy and the room was nice and very well appointed. The bathroom was nice, but flawed. There were numerous cleaning issues and some of the workmanship was shoddy, ie gaps in corners, cheap and slippery shower floor etc. I found there to be no towel hooks anywhere and this was weird.

Now to housekeeping. I read the other reviews on this issue and wondered if these reviewers were just complainers....they were not. Housekeeping is a real issue here. As one reviewer stated they don't really clean they just tidy up. One of the days there they did make the bed and took the dirty towels, but left only one towel, so we had a grand total of two. One of the issues that I feel should be addressed is the housekeeping staff using the hallways as a holding area for dirty laundry. When we checked in I noticed a lot of little piles of laundry in the hallway and every day I noticed the same thing. Its just strange to walk down a hallway and see piles of dirty laundry stashed about. And if you realize that the linens are white and the hallways are lit with blacklight it looks filthy.

But, quite honestly I did like this hotel. I liked its style and liked the staff and think this is a good place to stay. Once they work out the kinks the experience will be better and it is a very good value. I did not get a chance to eat or drink at the Saint, but the bar area is really nice.

Room Tip: Just so you know, if you do get a room that faces Canal St. it can be very noisy with people honking their horns and sirens etc.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family