1,411 results
All reviewsburgundy barplay naughtycanal streetblue lightingfrench quarterfun hotelcool hotelboutique hotelshower headthe ritzruby slipperhotel barexposed brickthe general managerbourbon stgreat barmardi gras
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

The Saint has the makings of a great hotel but routinely fell short during my recent stay. The location is great as well as the theme/decor of the hotel. I stayed on the 7th floor in a double queen room for 3 nights.

There is an overall shortage of outlets and no USB plugs in the rooms. I had one wall outlet in the corner of the room and no others. The additional outlets are in the bathroom and on the lamps.

There is a shortage of light in the room. There are no overhead lights outside of the restroom and the desk lamps leave much to be desired.

The furniture Is arranged in a strange manner. The desk and the foot of my bed met and prevented any passageway to the one wall outlet. The only way to reach the wall outlet was to climb over the bed.

The hotel provides Q-tips and cotton balls in the bathroom and the water pressure is great. The light up showerhead made strange noises when the color changed, but we soon got used to it. There is a warm box under the TV which I assume is supposed to be a refrigerator. The bathrooms are really nice except the toilets look really old.

There is normally no one at the front of the hotel to greet you or open the door but we soon became used to that. It was hit or miss at the front desk and I only came across one employee who seemed friendly and wasn’t looking down whenever we walked through. Apparently the hotel does have events/entertainment in the lounge but I was never given any of this information.

I chose to go to the gym one morning and found three out of the four machines broken. I went to the front desk to alert the attendant and thankfully she let me know that they had visitors passes to the large Marriott (on canal). The other Marriott had an excellent Gym might I add- free for our use.

Again, the Decour was really nice but I feel this location lacks the Marriott hospitality that I’ve grown accustomed to from the brand. Not terrible, but def not a location on the “must-return” list. There are too many great hotels in this area to offer such a mediocre service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Brandee H
Mandy F, Front Office Manager at The Saint Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. All of the concerns that you have expressed will be addressed with the appropriate team leaders. We hope that should your travels bring you back to New Orleans that you give The Saint Hotel another chance to provide you with the experience that you were hoping for last stay. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

If you are looking for a small hotel near the French Quarter, this is the one for you, especially for a girls trip. You are a short block or so from Bourbon, but not in the thick of the party when you want some quiet. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that not only you are comfortable in your room, but for your entire visit to NOLA. My friend mentioned that she wished she had a floor length mirror and when she returned to her room she had one. The rooms are eclectic, clean and comfortable (just don't take the cool blankets that either say "sleep saintly or sleepy naughty, they will charge you $400, but you can buy one!). The only minor thing about the room is that the floors and showers were a bit slippery for my clumsy self and the ice machines are not on every floor. I have never seen conceriage so active in an hotel as well, they get to know everyone. Can't find them, don't worry they will give you their cell numbers so you can text with questions! The Tempt restaurant was good and convenient for a quick breakfast and the Burgundy Bar was okay, but they were out of a lot that was on their signature menu.

Room Tip: As for a view of Canal or you will not have a view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Hi, in my ongoing quest to stay at as many Autograph hotels as possible, I had a good experience at The Saint. That said, I find the hotel to be lacking on basic amenities and virtually no public spaces that are not bars. Rooms are fine. Price was fantastic and location is great. Just not my favorite ever Autograph.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel. The hotel staff is so friendly. We arrived on a Wednesday evening. Check in went really fast. Rooms are average size. But the bathroom is on the larger size. We loved staying in this clean, well maintained hotel. Also loved the bathrobe:-) close to everything!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This place was amazing. Crazy cool lobby and saints/sinners theme. Room was normal sized, which is reportedly big for New Orleans. Everything was clean, staff was great. Overall awesome experience. I want to check out their other locations!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple