All reviews magazine street lower garden district prytania street homemade jams small table and chairs lafayette cemetery st charles charming b b period furniture breakfasts were great blind pelican french quarter jazzy pass gave us great recommendations mardi gras yogurt streetcar line
Reviewed July 10, 2018

My wife and I came to New Orleans for the Essence Festival and stayed at The Parisian Courtyard Inn from the 5th to the 8th of July 2018. We stayed in room # 4 and it was nice.

--Kim is an excellent hostess.

--The place was easy to find utilizing my old outdated GPS.

--I arrived at 7:30pm and check in went ultra-smooth—Kim was waiting, and I was in my room in less than 5 minutes. (Note: You need to call and let Kim know when you will be arriving…)

--Great highspeed WIFI.

--Huge Balcony overlooking the street.

--No problem with parking—I parked in front of my room every day with no issues.

--After touring New Orleans all day, the bed was comfortable when we crashed in the evening.

--8:30am FREE breakfast, not a big selection, but what was there was hot, fresh, and delicious! A plus is Kim will make a tasty omelet if you ask. I am not a picky eater, so it was perfect for me.

--Quiet: Compared to the hustle and bustle of loud New Orleans, this place is quiet.

--Complaint: If I had to make a complaint, it would be the small bathroom. The bathroom only has a shower (which is ok) but the shower head is a little over 7 feet high (which is ok) but you can NOT adjust it—it has very little play in it (that is NOT ok). If I were to make a suggestion to the management about it, I would tell them to simply remove the problem shower head and replace it with a HotelSpa Shower Head/Hand Shower Combo with Revolutionary Hydro-Remote Control with the 6 foot hose.

--I will come back here and I would recommend people to stay here.

Room Tip: You need to call and let Kim know when you will be arriving…
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank perryok69
Kim A, Manager at The Parisian Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I will take note on upgrading the shower head.
For the space issue, bathrooms where built afterwards in a historic building, Providing with a private bathroom in each rooms no easy task. Next time let me know to suggest rooms that have bigger bathroom space.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Stayed at this beautiful inn while traveling for business. The innkeeper, Kim, was very kind and helpful during my stay. She gave me recommendations of event, activities and restaurants while I was there which was very much appreciated! She also made breakfast every morning and it wasn't a little fair of pancakes and cereal. Breakfast was always delicious! The rooms was all so beautiful and very clean.

I just happened to be there at the same time Kim was hosting a Jazz house concert one of the nights I was there. It was very fun and we were able to meet new people, and fell in love with Jazz.

I had a fantastic time visiting Kim and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in New Orleans.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong choosing anyone of the beautiful rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sara R
Kim A, Manager at The Parisian Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Thank you!!! I am so happy you experienced the House Concert and liked it. It is what New Orleans is all about.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We stayed at the Inn for 3 nights and it truly was the best part of the trip! Kim was friendly, engaging and very knowledgeable about places to go and things to see in NO. The Inn was gorgeous - you felt like you were stepping back into the elite NOLA south. Kim provided outstanding breakfasts and made us feel right at home as she sat down and joined us in friendly conversation. Would return just for the Inn alone (as long as Kim is still there)!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tututravel2017

You are so kind. It is a pleasure!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

My teenage daughter and I spent 3 nights here and absolutely loved it! It is only a block from the trolley and it felt like a big comfy home! Kim is a fantastic host and went above and beyond to make our stay fantastic with wonderful breakfasts, lots of local knowledge and helpful tips. The Inn is very stately and our room was very clean and comfortable. I will be staying here whenever I am in New Orleans!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kim A, Manager at The Parisian Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Thank you, you were wonderful guests to have and so happy you enjoyed your stay in New Orleans... Looking forward to seeing you soon!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Came in Town for Business. Staying at the Parisian Courtyard made it feel like a vacation. Amazing Breakfast and the Innkeeper was amazing. So full of the knowledge of the city and the History. And most of all wonderful close places to go for lunch and dinner.
The Highlight was the live music on Thursday evening. Make sure you go the website to view more and the ease of making a reservation helps.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

I am so glad you were here on our "House Concert" nights. We love to keep the New Orleans live music tradition and love to share it with our guests and friends... Thank you for your wonderful review!!!