“True NY Deli experience”

Stein's Market and Deli
Ranked #55 of 2,085 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

What a great find. New York Jewish & Italian Deli & market all in one place! Great deli sandwiches l. We split a Rachel on marble rye (yum). The atmosphere is funky & fun.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Great deli on Magazine Street. Bagels are fresh, lox is delicious and gluten free options are available. Great vibe and efficient service that you would expect from a New York style deli.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I do tours in the GARDEN DISTRICT daily and I often eat at Steins after work, I just go with the sandwich of the day and I can tell you right now, you will NOT be disappointed! The food is incredibly amazing and consistent and the service is fast and reliable too. I always refer my tour guests here as well.

The owner of this establishment is very aware of his customer base and treats us like we really matter and this is the type of place I have no problem spending my money! I look forward to ending my workday at Steins!

YUM!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The best corned beef sandwich I ever had!not a lot of room to eat in but well worth the wait.friendly staff.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Found this by chance and so happy we did. The sandwiches were fresh and very tasty, really good choice of fillings and the guys there would do any combo you wanted. Really friendly and helpful as we were first timers here.