Very nice hotel adjacent to the casino and within easy walking distance of the French Quarter. This hotel boasts an very elegant lobby and a really great Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. They did not have a cafe for breakfast. The rooms were up to date and clean. Room safes and a small but empty refrigerator. Also a small single portion coffee maker. An improvement would be a couple of bottled water in the rooms. Beds were comfortable but the pillows were cheap with hard spots at the corners (weird). During our 2 day stay we were allowed only 3 bath towels. No washcloths or hand towels. We asked the maid for washcloths but she replied that the hotel didn't have enough for all the rooms. We never had this happen before. Would definitely stay here again because of the location and the friendly staff. Hopefully, when you stay they'll have more towels!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans