“Amazing experience of a lifetime ”
Review of Commander's Palace

Commander's Palace
Ranked #39 of 2,085 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My experience at this restaurant was the best experience of a high-quality restaurant that I will probably ever experienced in my lifetime.
I had the bluefin tuna and it was amazing!! The service was 5 star!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,287)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with 10 high school friends ( from many years ago) celebrating our special birthday. The staff at Commander’s Palace couldn’t have been nicer. They got right into the spirit of our celebration. We had an amazing time and even more amazing, the food was excellent! The 25 cent martinis are a nice menu addition. I’ll never visit New Orleans again without a stop at this wonderful restaurant.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Id always wanted to eat here and it didnt disappoint. I highly recommend the six course tasting menu WITH the wine pairings but someone in your party must ask to substitute the bread pudding for the dessert in the tasting menu. The bread pudding is hideously, heinously, diet destroyingly delicious.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The folks at CP have everything down. From the moment you enter to the time you leave, everything is taken care of. Jeff our waiter was outstanding as was the food. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there. I had duck and my wife ate soft shell crab. We were both pleased with the superb preparations. This is a place we will certainly return to in the future when in New Orleans.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Service 10/10! The service was outstanding and everyone greeted us when we walked in. The waiting staff was perfect. Water always filled, polite, excellent!

Food- amazing. Went with 4 people every dish was excellent ! See photos for more info!
Filet - $43 perfect!
Duck- sister loves it. Said the best duck she’s ever had
Shrimp (chiefs choice) grilled - husband and brother in law loved this dish.

Turtle soup, a big hit at this restaurant.

Price- I did not think the price was outrageous. From Chicago, the prices were reasonable but except $60-80 per person. Of course can be more if drinks appetizers etc

Dress _ muse dress in formal attire. Men don’t need a tie and jacket , but at least pants and a dress shirt. Women, all were in dresses.

See pics for more insight.

1  Thank Hana S