“Philly cheesesteak taco!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed January 14, 2018

My husband and I were looking for a good restaurant near Audubon Park and after driving past Taqueria Corona, decided to give it a try. I had the 4 taco combo (pulled pork, philly cheesesteak, shrimp and fish) and he had the breakfast burrito. It was AWESOME! Friendly staff and fast service. Also, more affordable than other taco establishments in the area. We loved it and can hardly wait to go back!

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Great food, best fish tacos in the world! Friendly, quick, and good price!
The place to eat tacos in New Orleans!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

My Nursing students and I went for lunch. Everything was fresh . They make the chips so they are hot n crisp you eat them alone . Everything was authentic n taste like Mexico has come to Nola. The staff was very pleasant and had no problem working with a group of 10.Prices are reasonable and it's easy to mix n match your order.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

This is a "go-to" place if you are in the area. The pico is excellent and I love the guacamole. The cheese quesadilla is a little too cheesy for my taste, but the fish tacos are awesome. It can get really crowded at peak hours so if you want a quiet dinner, you may have to come at an off time. They also offer take-out.

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

In my opinion it is the best Spanish food in town my friends and I come every Monday. The cebollitas, grilled green onions, are fantastic.