“Ice Ice Baby!”
Review of Pandora's

Pandora's
Ranked #38 of 68 Dessert in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Lakeview
Description: Closed due to damage sustained in Hurricane Katrina.
Reviewed July 8, 2018

No snowcones here! Fine, fine Ice and any flavor you can dream. Want Ice Cream? They have it! Want cream flavors? They have it. Want condensed milk? They have it! Not just an orange, grape or strawberry here! Nope! It was a HOT as heck day in NOLA and humidity just dripping everywhere. Those workers behind the windows kept us cool and even the anger from one "entitled" woman with a 'tude' all the while with smiles and never skipping a beat. Oh! And the hot tamales were a treat for later. Rank those tamales right up there as a tie with my number 1!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I've been in NOLA about a year and Pandora's has the best snowballs I've had so far. The window shop has strange hours and is closed in the winter; be sure to check the hours before visiting. When you order he small size here, it is as big as a large elsewhere, so be mindful of that when ordering. I recommend the ice cream stuffed cantaloupe snowball, which is refreshing and not quite as weird as it sounds. The menu also offers more traditional ice cream dishes and a few basic hot food items. Make this your snowball go-to in Midcity.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We decided to venture outside of the French Quarter and I am glad we made the trip.

Snowball was great and it’s a short walk down to City Park.

The are very friendly will return!!

Reviewed June 7, 2018

I was a little hesitant about having a snowball because I am not a fan of snowcones, but it was so good. I had a coco and almond one that was delicious.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Took street car here for snowballs. They are fabulous. Lots of flavors. While we were here it was raining cats and dogs. Owners let us in the back hall of their building to wait out the storm. They were so nice. Above and beyond.