“Best eggplant sandwich I've ever tried!”
Review of Babylon Cafe - CLOSED

Babylon Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 13, 2008

Best eggplant sandwich I've ever tried!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed April 4, 2007

Babylon is a long time favorite of mine. The service can be slow because there can be only one server but the prices can't be beat. For $4.99, you can get a gyro or shawarma sandwich on pita. Yum! The best value is the entree which comes with a mound of meat, salad and hummus, so you can build your own sandwiches with the basket of pita they bring you. I also love the Babylon Special which has a sampling of all the good stuff: hummus, lebna, baba ganoush, grape leaves and tabouleh. I always opt for the Lebanese tea because I love the pine nuts that come in it and the Jordan almonds that come with the check!

1  Thank BigEasyMadeMeFoodie