“A nice change”

Juan's Flying Burrito
Reserve with OpenTable
Juan's Flying Burrito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 2,173 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Lower Garden District
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

I had the best taco salad I’ve eaten in quite a while! Fresh ingredients and a nice change from the seafood staples of the area. Small restaurant, very noisy but good service.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Amazing menu - so many choices. Margaritas are spectacular. I had steak fajitas and my dining partner had a burrito. Servings are very generous. Good service. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I am convinced that if you think the drinks here are good it's a lack of experience! There are waaaay better drinks and food at other Mexican Joints..I wish i could name them....EGN..Harrison Avenue..etc.
Happy hour makes no sense..nothing on food and you save like a dollar on drinks that are mediocre anyway. SERVICE..HAH! The staff spends more time talking to each other and their favorite repeat guests than they are concerned with you..Good Luck!
I really dont think you should waste your time....
EGN

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This was my first time eating at Juan's Burrito. I was pleasantly surprised. The food is very good. They do not have a large seating area however. It may be difficult for them to accommodate a large group of people at one time.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018

Loved this place! They have a great menu. We all had tacos and they were the best tacos I've ever had. I will definitely return to this place. We also loved our waitress!

Date of visit: January 2018