“Its a must stop place!”

New Orleans Hamburger & Seafood Co.
Ranked #833 of 2,082 Restaurants in New Orleans
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The CATFISH is GREAT!!! Stopped here on our way to New Orleans. Portions are huge and the fish is awesome, its a must stop if you are in the area!.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This restaurant just isn't for me and I want be going back. Did not like the server and the food was average.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

First time to New Orleans, atmosphere here was neat and interesting. Po boys were ok and the popcorn shrimp was ok. Definitely not something I would go out of my way to get again. Servings were large. Not very clean.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

This was the first place we went to eat after arriving in New Orleans. It was near the hotel, so we didn’t have to drive after our trip in.

The food was just okay; nothing real memorable. Everything we got at the table that was fried, tasted like it was cooked in old grease. The fries were bland.

The only redeeming quality that this restaurant had was the exceptional customer service. Everyone was overly friendly, which was the experience for most places we went in NOLA.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

This restaurant is on a main-drag, amid a lot of other dining options.
It's casual, where you order at a front desk, with them delivering the food to your table.

I didn't expect more than the standard burger.
Was I wrong!
The burger I ordered was cooked exactly as I asked - medium rare.

This is the best burger I've had six months.

My companion said the same about his meal.
Who knew?

I will remember this restaurant, and look for other locations of this restaurant.