“Amazing oysters, jambalaya, and red beans and rice!”
Review of Oceana Grill

Oceana Grill
Ranked #104 of 2,085 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Description: Cajun and Creole Cafe offering seafood as a French Quarter Restaurant. Oceana Grill is located just steps off of Bourbon Street the heart of the French Quarter. With Chef Specials daily, Oceana Grill is sure to have exactly what you are looking for.
Reviewed December 4, 2015

I stopped in to Oceana for lunch this afternoon and had a wonderful dining experience. Our server, Errol, was friendly, helpful, and even took some great pictures for my girlfriend and I! The food was great and the service was phenomenal. Definitely would suggest it to anybody in the area looking for good, affordable seafood and Louisiana style fare!

Write a ReviewReviews (11,100)

Reviewed December 4, 2015

This was a very pleasant find. Some of the best food we have found in the Quarter. We will be returning soon. Not a huge fan of the gravy on the Char broiled oysters but still enjoyed the mail. Try the Sampler for a nice trip around the menu

Reviewed December 4, 2015

Stopped in for lunch and we were impressed! The gumbo was a great starter and the blackened redfish was perfectly prepared and a generous portion. My wife had a blue cheese burger and said it was one of the best ever. We ate at the bar and the server/bartender could not have been nicer. She was knowledgeable and helpful in suggesting things to see and do during our New Orleans stay. We would definitely return to and recommend Oceana Grill!

Reviewed December 3, 2015 via mobile

I had a hurricane along with blackened shrimp and crab cakes. The food was amazing!! I LOVE ERROL! HE IS THE BEST WAITER I'VE EVER HAD! Very sweet and I love his smile! He is genuinely caring and attentive.

Reviewed December 3, 2015

After a long wait the food was definitely NOT the wait. I ordered Shrimp Creole. There were only 3 small shrimp in the entire dinner! My wife had the sampler platter and the same. All you get is rice and sauce. Bland sauce! DO NOT GO HERE

1  Thank prof002