“Great salad n sandwich place”
Review of Terrazu

Terrazu
Ranked #953 of 2,142 Restaurants in New Orleans
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Terrazu Café, like our namesake, Tarrazu, Costa Rica, world famous for their exquisitely balanced coffee, balances our gourmet coffee shop with our café serving creative & healthy sandwiches & salads. Terrazu Café prepares a full range of the finest gourmet coffees, teas, pastries & breads as well as exquisite desserts, all prepared by local roasters & bakeries. Our menu of sandwiches & salads, all made fresh to order, are uniquely created using only the finest products, and procured from local sources whenever possible, with a strong emphasis on fresh & healthy.
Reviewed December 23, 2017

On first floor of Place St. Charles. Open for breakfast, lunch and late afternoon snack. Great service, nicest staff. All their food is fresh made.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a place to grab a quick bite without heading into the French quarter and this place fit the bill nicely! I especially liked the tables where I cold sit and have some peace and quiet while eating....I had the Mediterranean wrap with cucumbers, onions, lettuce and red pepper hummus....the sandwiches are made to order....my order came with a side of coke slaw which was very tasty....the establishment was clean and well stocked and the staff were friendly and very quick to get me my meal....definitely recommended if you're passing through cardonalet street or are a guest at the Hampton inn....

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed May 20, 2016

this is a great spot for a healthy soup and salad lunch in the cbd. located in an office building. great homemade teas

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed February 29, 2016

Wasn't a very good experience for our group. We catered breakfast in our meeting space at the hotel and they didn't provide any serving utensils so it was a bust. Under performed, didn't meet expectations.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2015

Short on time but wanting something healthy and delicious we ate at Terrazu salad and sandwich shop. It was a little difficult to find within an office complex but the food was worth it. I had the strawberry advocado salad and an iced tea. The salad was very fresh and was served with the house dressing. Great stop for a quick bite.

Date of visit: August 2015