“Perfect location, great apartment, we didnt want...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 53 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Christine...
“Perfect location, great apartment, we didnt want to leave.”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment was well maintained, safe and private. Right off the main street, easy to get anywhere and everywhere.

melbin201...
Buffalo, New York
“I was pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The apartment was beautiful. It was great having a washer and dryer as well as the other appliances. We were a stone's throw from everything. I did feel secure however, the people sleeping in the entrance way may make some people regret not going with the traditional hotel that has a doorman. I wouldn't have second thoughts of choosing Stay Alfred again.

Ray K
“Nice Place-Convenient to everywhere”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

After a 10 hour drive to get there, we got off to a bad start with a problem with our pre-paid parking and the condo entry intercom. A call to the back-up number for customer service got them jumping in with both feet. Everything was quickly cleared up and we moved on. Kudo's to Customer Service for a job well done!

The unit was clean and spacious. The kitchen was set up with enough for us to do our own cooking if we wanted to (but we were in New Orleans and why should be be doing home cooking???). Washer/dryer worked well, and we appreciated the surprise of the 1/2 bath that we weren't expecting. (I guess that there are amenities in some of the units that aren't in all of them.)

Beds were comfortable, and the unit was quiet.

We enjoyed staying there and would certainly do so again.

Julia C
“better than i expected”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

two minor problems,I did not report first day, then thought oops maybe I could be charged as damages so called ,, both minor problems fixed within 1 hour. apartment was awesome, having been in the rental / turnover business on Martha's Vineyard I truly know the problems what to look for etc... I can honestly say having travelled many countries and many states, I was impressed. I would have written a 10/10 review before i left, how ever wish to add this when we got back to Orlando FL i had a message on my machine, it seems ( before my niece a visitor from the U.K. had even relized it ) she had left $420 in a drawer in the apartment, the phone message allerted us to the fact and the manager has mailed it to us,This makes me want to stress sometimes a 10/10 review is not enough, though not impressed with NOLA so so impressed with stay alfred and b4 i ever book any trip will check if this company has accomadation where ever i am going. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT STAY, for the curtesy every person i spoke with showed me. if u visit NOLA i rate this accomodation 50 / 10

Nancy H
“Fantastic apartment in the heart of NOLA”
Reviewed May 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed at Gallier Court on Carondolet, minutes from Garden District, seconds from French Quarter, and trolley stops just outside the door. Daisy Dukes downstairs had fantastic breakfast and late night food for before and after JazzFest. Apartment was soundproofed so very quiet when quiet needed and the beds very comfortable! StayAlfred sent someone over promptly to fix a smoke alarm and Stefan was very quick and courteous. I would definitely rent this place again!

Juli R
“Great location!”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our stay for jazz fest was perfect. Great location for anything you want to do in New Orleans. Very spacious and comfortable! Would definitely stay here again!

tameika c
“Nice, weekend getaway”
Reviewed April 17, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Exceeded my expectations and will definitely book again! Steps away from Bourbon St and few nice little eatery spots.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing