“Terrible Service”

Ranked #103 of 2,034 Restaurants in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Marigny & Bywater
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We popped in after a recommendation from a local with our boys and order from the upstairs bar.

We tried to order two different cocktails and we told that various ingredients weren’t available and why didn’t I have a beer.

When asked what toppings might be good with certain dogs we were looked at as if we were aliens and told it’s like a pizza, how would I know what you want.

The actual hotdogs weren’t bad but why give money to people who treat their customers this way...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wow, simply delish. So many choices & toppings with balcony seating, relax and knock down a beer & brat.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I visited 2 times during Easter week. The chili cheese fries were awesome. The dogs...well The pic should speak for itself. AMAZING

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are from Chicago and these dogs are amazing! We decided to do our own food tasting throughout New Orleans and this place was amazing!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ll keep it short. My co-worker and I walked by this place and he said said stop let’s go try it. I told him that I usually don’t eat hot dogs. He said one won’t kill you. Turned out to be a good choice. Delicious!