“Terrible Service”

Ranked #25 of 96 Quick Bites in New Orleans
Neighbourhood: Marigny
Neighbourhood: Marigny
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We popped in after a recommendation from a local with our boys and order from the upstairs bar.

We tried to order two different cocktails and we told that various ingredients weren’t available and why didn’t I have a beer.

When asked what toppings might be good with certain dogs we were looked at as if we were aliens and told it’s like a pizza, how would I know what you want.

The actual hotdogs weren’t bad but why give money to people who treat their customers this way...

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Wow, simply delish. So many choices & toppings with balcony seating, relax and knock down a beer & brat.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited 2 times during Easter week. The chili cheese fries were awesome. The dogs...well The pic should speak for itself. AMAZING

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We are from Chicago and these dogs are amazing! We decided to do our own food tasting throughout New Orleans and this place was amazing!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ll keep it short. My co-worker and I walked by this place and he said said stop let’s go try it. I told him that I usually don’t eat hot dogs. He said one won’t kill you. Turned out to be a good choice. Delicious!

Date of visit: March 2018