“Amazing Mediterranean food! ”
Review of Attiki Bar & Grill

Attiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #530 of 2,143 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place - particularly the gyros and the falafels. It’s a good option for vegetarians as well! Service was good too!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

After years of working in the French quarter this has always been my go to place for a hookah , good drinks, good food and good people... drinks and food are still good and the belly dancers are phenomenal however the service is seriously lacking ... you could sit at the couch regardless if it was only two of you but the host was rude and unaccommodating in every way did not live up to being a good “host”. Bartender was rude and recommended a drink she makes for herself that I didn’t like but after reading the cheesy low class note on the last page of their cocktail menu which says order at your own risk they won’t switch out drinks I didn’t even argue I just cut my losses ... and also the automatic gratuity.. I ate at the bar while I waited for my friends to show and once they did we got a table. There was 4 of us not 14 not 10 hell not 7 just a 4 top and auto gratuity was added. As a long time patron I’m offended because I always tip more but since they added that I didn’t leave an additional dime. Sad to say but I’ll be finding another hookah spot that values their customers , their opinions and want to serve.Totally disappointing - maybe new ownership?

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Although I enjoyed the smoothness of the hookah, I did not appreciate the way I was handled as a customer. The server failed to properly explain their policies and procedures for guests. She also failed to mention the automatic gratuity of 18%. And if you ask to speak to the manager he will talk to you as if you are illiterate. Please review all policies and procedures before patronizing this establishment. P.S. I am a fan of small businesses just not this one.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018

We came here on our first night and had a gyro and their paella, both of which were delicious. That paella was packed with seafood and perfectly prepared. Their drinks were very cold and the service was excellent. We came back again for the hummus, gyros, and drinks and then again for the calamari, gyros and drinks. Each time the service was friendly and wonderful and the place was comfortable and welcoming. This is also a hookah bar but we were never offended by any smells or smoke while there.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank PalapaBound
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Out of this world food. Loved it..prices are great. Night I was there a man passed out while smoking a hookah and too much alcohol..he apparently is a regular as per the staff. I rushed to help him and the bar tender there was also helpful I'm helping take care of the patron. That aside food and portions were great.

Date of visit: April 2018