“Fast food but Good”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed December 21, 2014

Even though it's a franchise the food is very good. I go there all the time. The place is clean & the food is very tasty. I would recommend it. I don't like the fact that the franchise KFC doesn't serve the baked beans.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We visited KFC for a quick meal in New Orleans. The chicken was the normal meal one would expect from KFC. It was the standard quality fast food chicken. No complaints with the food. However, the service was not good. They were not very friendly and seemed disinterested in serving customers. I would not recommend this KFC.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Yummy I like the yummys and disliked the yuckys. Finger lickin good arrrrrrrrrrrrrr is this enough yet?

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Not only was the service really really poor, the chicken was not cooked through. It also smelt a little odd. My tummy was not happy the following day. For a few extra dollars, rather eat over the road at the St Charles Tavern.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went to the KFC and my foot was awful...it was old and nasty!!!

I go to KFC often and overall never had a bad experience, but THIS location is AWFUL!!!!

I went around 950pm at night, assume they were closing soon

I called the 800 # and complained, then I called the KFC directly and had a horrible experience.

The woman supervisor claimed if I wanted a refund I would have to go into my trash and bring the chicken back, I asked her for her name, she was VERY rude...I tried to call back and ask for her to spell her name so I could call KFC, she refused and hung up

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND GOING HERE!!!!!!!