“Good Place”

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a quick breakfast while staying at nearby hotel and saw sign for Empire State Deli. The native New Yawker in me thought it was worth a look and was glad to see the owner Paul was legit being from a Queens and Long Island. After some fun banter I got to enjoy a tasty egg, pepper and onion sandwich. Very good--went back a few more times during my stay and wasn't disappointed. It's a solid deli if you're looking for a breakfast --guessing lunch wouldn't disappoint.

Reviewed October 7, 2015

It'll do in a pinch. The menu isn't very broad, the quality and portions are nothing that make this establishment stick out.

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

I love their Pastrami. .it is called the Fat Cat 1 pound of pastrami with boars head swiss cheese yellow mustard on rye. What could be better?

Reviewed July 25, 2015

Has great breakfast and lunch sandwiches. Reminded me of my NY roots. Spoke with the owner about the history. Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwiches were delicious.

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Very reasonable prices. Decent food. Not what I am used to but still decent.
Sometimes they get the order correct and sometimes they just don't listen.
I have to make sure to tell the waitress I don't want onions but still get them at times. Not sure if it is the cook or waitress.
Clean place, plenty of seating