3,099 results
All reviews pb j peanut butter and jelly sandwiches rooftop pool crystal room hot cocoa pbj sandwiches beautiful hotel french quarter old world hot tub turn down service business district beautiful lobby bourbon street high ceilings few blocks loved this hotel
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Nice staff, especially the doorman and waitresses in dining room. Not sure who the old portraits of old white people are. ? slave owners? I digress overall nice stay until we had to leave for 3 hours because of a supposed "emergency " where there was no power. We should have been accommodated for that but was not.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Remington_Management, General Manager at Le Pavillon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you for kindly reviewing Le Pavillon. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our attentive service and we will surely share this with our associates. I want to apologize for the power outage as I assure you this is not a typical occurrence, and we appreciate your flexibility.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

This is the only place I will stay in New Orleans.
* Great New Orleans History
* Historic Lobby, bar and Restaurant
* Great Roof Pool Area
* Incredible PB&Js Milk and Hot Chocolate at 10 pm - who does that very cool
* Awesome Rooms Top Notch
* Great Beds
* Awesome Pillows (I need to buy some)
* Stand up awesome showers
* Business District
* Casino’s
* Great staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Remington_Management, General Manager at Le Pavillon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Krade, thank you for the five-star review of Le Pavillon. I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our historic design elements, dining offerings at Crystal Room, luxurious rooftop pool and well-appointed accommodations. It is also great to know that our location worked out well for you. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I stayed a few days at the LePavillon Hotel several years ago. It is the most beautiful hotel I have ever been to and had the privilege of staying in. Would love to go back. There is so much to see and do in NOLA.

Stayed: April 2017

Thank you for the five-star review of Le Pavillon. I am thrilled to hear that you had an overall fantastic stay, and we look forward to your next one!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Saw this hotel featured on the travel channel years ago and finally made the time to visit the property and New Orleans in general. The property is very impressive from the outside. The all white facade and rectangular shape of the structure is distinct when compared to neighboring buildings. The row of interior chandeliers that can be seen peaking through the glass entry doors as you pass by the front is gorgeous and definitely a highlight. The lobby is impressive with soaring ceilings and thick, luxurious drapes adoring the windows. We had a regular guest room which was remodeled a couple years ago I believe(room 519). Compared to photos I’ve seen of the original traditional style, I’m very glad we waited so long to stay at Le Pavillon because I would’ve been supremely disappointed with the original decor. I did love the original details like the ceiling moldings and the doorknobs on the closet and bathroom doors. Those doors felt impressively solid when opening and closing considering how cheap things tend to be these days at other properties. The bathroom was small but served its purpose. While the sink basin was uniquely designed for the property, it filled up faster than it could drain. Turning on the water took some thoughtful effort because it would pour out with raging pressure and splash everywhere if you weren’t careful. The toilet would also require an additional flush at times to fully do its job. Also, the there’s no curtain or full door for the shower, just a glass partition. It wasn’t fully sealed at the bottom and water would leak out and engulf the floor. Luckily we had enough towels allocated per day that between the two of us we could line the floor so as not to have a slipping hazard. From what I recall reading a time ago, a new management company, Remington, took over the property and pumped some desperately needed money into the property. I guess old world charm is par for the course in New Orleans, but the place could use a few million more in various upgrades and preservation throughout the property I’d say. The main highlights of the hotel for us were the rooftop pool and the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and hot cocoa served nightly. Being on the rooftop in our robes(request a robe if you’re not staying in a suite) at night was awesome! Being surrounded by illuminated tall buildings and hearing the sounds of the street below was an experience we don’t get that often. The pool is supposed to be heated but was definitely colder than preferred once I jumped in. The rooftop complex was delightful and unique and we even saw some cruise ships docked off in the distance during the day which was another highlight for us since we didn’t expect that and we love cruising. We loved the story behind the nightly, complimentary sandwich and cocoa service. They offered pre-made ones as well as bread to make your own. The cocoa, cold chocolate, and white milk were utterly delicious! They offered marshmallows and the best whipped cream topping we’ve ever had. The rooftop and the sandwiches really made this proper standout for us. I would definitely recommend staying here if you don’t mind a 15 minute or so walk to the heart of the French Quarter. This property is out of the fray and congestion where all the tourists linger which is nice, though depending on what brings you to town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing Le Pavillon. I am delighted to hear that you finally had a chance to experience the resort for yourself and enjoyed our unique interior and exterior design complete with historic elements. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the guest bath and various amenities and we will look into this immediately to make sure similar issues are avoided in the future. I am happy to hear that you took advantage of our late-night tradition of PB&J and hot cocoa. We hope that you will decide to join us again in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

First the good: Beautiful old school lobby, high ceilings, wide hallways, extremely friendly and helpful staff, big rooms, good location and great rates.
And the bad: Stains on the sheets, clogged shower, leaky toilet, exposed carpet tack strip at the entrance to the shower that we kept poking our feet on.
And the good: The friendly staff promptly replaced the sheets, fixed the toilet and shower and when we told them about the problems at checkout they comped us all our charges at the hotel lobby bar. They probably would have done more but we had booked our room through my credit card and had pre-paid.
Bottom line, great staff and for the price a pretty good value but from an engineering/housekeeping perspective a bit rough around the edges.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing Le Pavillon. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our sophisticated interior design complete with our associates' dedicated service and prime location. I am very sorry and surprised to hear about your experience with our housekeeping services as we take cleanliness very seriously. We will look into the issues you describe to make sure these are not repeated in the future. I hope you will decide to give us another chance to impress you in the future.