All reviews ochsner hospital front desk french quarter the hotel staff girls trip the air conditioning convenient location atrium uber lyft nola
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This hotel is adjacent to Ochsner Hospital making it very convenient for families of surgery patients. It is very nice to be able to walk to the hospital. The hotel staff were very friendly and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018

We absolutely love staying at the Brent House when we are able. They are extremely convenient to Ochsner Medical Center, which makes everything easier for seeing doctors or having tests. The staff does everything they can to accommodate ones needs and wants. The only drawback is it can be rather pricey, depending on your means or length of stay. Overall, I would stay there every time I were in the NOLA area if I could.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are accessible.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We booked at the last minute. We have family in Nola & have stayed at many 3 & 4 star hotels over the years. Long ago I worked as an RN in Nola & knew Brent House was a family/patient housing unit. I had no problem booking. Photos were on target. It is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are very large. Some reviews show people did not like the attachment to hospital parking. There are always hotels close to hospitals. I liked the quiet location large beautiful rooms. The pool was amazing. I feel like I found a hidden gem in a town I am very familiar with. Will definitely come again. Thanks Brent House

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I was really worried about staying here based on reviews and I admit I was a little confused when I finally found it and checked in. It is part of the Hospital. Nothing about it was simple. I think I was trying to find fault but it ended up being a Beautiful room and so accommodating. Very tall ceilings! The colors were so peaceful and it was one of the cleanest rooms I have ever seen. I did get a little cold during the night because the bedding was a little thinner than normal hotels. The next morning I found a thick cover or blanket in the closet. Ugh! After the fact again! Once I got the hang of the place everything was very simple and I would for sure stay here again. I for sure enjoyed this property.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Flyer232373
Reviewed June 23, 2018

This place is a hospital. When I checked in I knew somethings was off. Lobby seamed like it was something thrown together. The parking was in the back,and had to go down one elevator and back up another elevator though a mase of halls just to get to the 5th floor. "The Hotel part" The room we were in was a old patient room redone. It smelled like a Hospital and had signs showing emergency, radiation, ect. We wanted to stop in New Orleans for two nights driving back from Destin. But we checked in and checked out in 20 mins back to Houston. Nothing bad to say about the staff. But this is not a 3.5 star hotel....

Room Tip: Stay away. Pictures are hyped up.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family