Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
SAVE US$52
Expedia.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
StayForLongUS$158
All reviews medical center french quarter tulane university the hotel staff the rooms were nice booked this hotel coffee maker uber housekeeping mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2020

The safety, professionalism & beauty of this place will make your day..Guest services are on point and the rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable, What an Awesome Diamond in the rough, during hurricane Delta

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gustainfavor
Reviewed August 23, 2020 via mobile

When I added another week stay for my room I was charged a higher price than what I was charged the week before. I questioned Sheryl the night desk clerk about the difference in price. Sheryl ( who was very patient and professional) looked at my account and explained the manager would be able to adjust the price.
Manager Kimberly Freeze promptly returned my phone call and assured me she would look into the difference in charges. Ms Freeze contacted me by phone and email explaining what had happen for the difference in room charges.
( part of the difference in charges was on me,I did not bring my AARP # back to put on file for the room discount )
Thanks Brent House for having courteous and dedicated employees like Kimberly and Sheryl on your team.

Thanks,
Vic Kissel

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2020

I would like to thank Kimberley and Ruby for their kindness. My wife stayed in the ER all night and I was able to stay with her. I did not need my room after all. They kindly refunded my money with a smile. It was greatly appreciated at the time. Thank you again for your kindness.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 17, 2020

Kim and Tina are very helpful and very friendly. First time dealing with Kim, she was great. Deal with Tina all the time, she’s always awesome. Definitely will stay again!!! Very clean and all staff was great. Have stayed there multiple times and have told friends and family to stay there.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed June 16, 2020

The staff was very helpful and hospitable during our stay. Dealing with staff at a hotel can sometimes be frustrating but we didn't have any issues and they were very accommodating. It made for a smooth sailing trip!

Date of stay: June 2020