3,042 results
All reviews lapin great location exposed brick french quarter cool hotel warehouse district hardwood floors unique hotel no window mini bar great bar walking distance interior room loved this hotel high ceilings wwii museum bed was very comfortable
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was beautiful inside and out. Rooms are not anything like regular hotel rooms. Industrial style but really nice. Really enjoyed the stay. Good location and prices but not in the middle of new Orleans busyness which we definitely enjoyed. French quarter and bourbon not bad walking distance.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MarthaArcher, Guest Relations Manager at Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come stay with us again next time you are in New Orleans!

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Come to Nola this memorial weekend, to celebrate our anniversary and after reading all the room tips, I have requested a quieter during booking. Ends up with a room (Lafayette hall - yes, the noisier side) which faces a parking lot with a noisy lounge (it's almost midnight and hope I can get some sleep tonight). We check-in late (around 8pm) and the room still has some trash on the floor. The toilet seat is loose and one of the leather bed handlers was broken (will mention to the front desk tomorrow) ...well, hope it will get better for the rest of our stay (will need to get ear plugs tomorrow)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MarthaArcher, Guest Relations Manager at Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Let me start by saying thank you for your valued feedback. I apologize that you are not pleased with your room. Feel free to reach out to me at: martha.archer@old77hotel.com and I can further assist you. Please give us another chance next time you are in New Orleans and we will make sure you have an amazing stay!

Reviewed May 26, 2017

The hotel was within walking distance of everything we wanted to do. The staff was very nice. They do need to get new towels. They are a little rough for hotel towels. The bathroom floor needed to be mopped as well. But the room as a whole was great. We loved our stay and will stay there again.

Room Tip: We didn't care about having a window, so you should make it clear whether you want a window or not. Also, not all rooms have bath tubs.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great feedback! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff were nice. Please come stay with us again next time you are in New Orleans and we will get you some fluffier towels!

Reviewed May 26, 2017

I was tagging along with my wife, who had a conference at the Hilton Riverside. They couldn't accommodate us, so we chose the Old No. 77 because it was just down the street. I had stayed here when it was the Ambassador, back in 2013, and liked it alright, but the reboot has given it some new life.

It definitely has a hipster vibe, but it works. There is great local art everywhere on the walls. There is even a repurposed cigarette machine in the lobby that sells small cigarette pack-sized art. My wife got a pair of earrings in hers.

There is a coffee shop in the lobby, as well as a very popular restaurant, Compere Lapin. We only went to the coffee part and everything that we had was delicious, especially the biscuits and local jam.

The hotel is split between two sides: what I'll call "the regular side" with the elevator just off the lobby AND the Lafayette side which was down a few art-filled hallways. We stayed in the Lafayette side and really loved our room. Nice big comfortable King with a window (some rooms are interior with no window from what I've gathered). There was a mini-bar and some other treats (including vodka and whiskey) that could be purchased upon consumption.

The location of the hotel is a few blocks from Canal St and the Quarter, but it's not a bad walk for those who are able. I walked to and from Frenchmen Street a few times during my stay. Also, it's down the street from Mother's Restaurant, a staple among locals and conventioneers. It's also very close to the River and Harrah's casino. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely consider staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that your wife enjoyed her conference. Please come stay with us again next time you are in New Orleans!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

This is definitely a great place to stay while in New Orleans. Love the vibe of the hotel, all the staff were friendly and the room was clean and very comfortable. Definitely would recommend you stay here.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarthaArcher, Guest Relations Manager at Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! I love hearing that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was friendly. Please come stay with us again next time you are in New Orleans!