All reviewsbordello roomhot tubcreoleinnkeepersconference
Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed for four nights at the Antebellum. Keith, the innkeeper, could not have been nicer and more attentive. His attention to detail and his knowledge of everything New Orleans is second to none. He recommended four restaurants for us to visit. They were all spectacular. His breakfasts were nothing less than culinary art. He weaved a historic story that related to every breakfast. It was an excellent experience and if we are ever fortunate enough to visit New Orleans again we will certainly stay with Keith at the Antebellum again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2015

Keith was an exceptional host. The breakfasts were delicious and relevant to the New Orleans culture. We stayed in the "Rocco" room, which had a private entrance via the courtyard. As the guest house name suggests, the room and house is antebellum architecture. We stayed for 5 days over the Jazz Fest. There were bicycles available which we used each day. Overall above excellent - I would give 6 stars if I could.

Room Tip: Rocco Room has private external access
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PierreB3661
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

We can't say enough about Keith's warm southern hospitality! We couldn't ask for a better host who welcomes you into his home to show you the real New Orleans! I can't wait to come back and have anothet amazing breakfast. Thank you Keith!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYCBKGIRL
Reviewed May 4, 2015

I refer to our stay at the Antebellum Guest House as the Keith Experience. Our host, Keith, is a unique and extraordinarily charming personality. He spent a lot of time with my wife and I while we ate breakfast, telling us about the history of New Orleans and sharing stories with us.

His storytelling was enhanced by the awesome, huge New Orleans style breakfasts that he would cook every morning as well as by the authenticity of the grand old manor where we ate.

The back yard was really cool too. Other than the hot tub, it felt like I was walking back in time. Tough to describe, but all part of the overall authentic vibe of the house.

If you want to experience real New Orleans, this is the only place to stay. I almost never do reviews but felt compelled to write this one.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aaron M
Reviewed April 25, 2015 via mobile

We were at keiths house a few weeks ago. We loved everything about our stay. First of all keith is such a good host very attentionate and takes time to explain about the history, suggest visits and makes such great food. The house is superb, takes you back in time completely, confort snd privacy of the room, we had the roccoco. The little oasis of peace in the back with a spa is so restful after long days of visits. I would highly recommand it for a stay in nola, just close enough to the french quarter to visit but at the same time far enough to appreciate a less touristic sector. If i ever go back to nola i will surely go visit keith again.
Elaine and stephane from montreal canada

Stayed: April 2015