US$100
El Sitio Playa Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$82
Hostel Venao Cove(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$73
Casa Lajagua(Pedasi)
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
Pedasi Sports Club(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$65
Selina Playa Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$34
US$33
Hotels.com
Hotel Villa Romana(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$77
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
Travelocity
Hacienda Dona Carmen(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$45
All reviewspedasi townbreakfast includedwalking distanceroberttorohostsisabeltreesnature
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in this place a little outside Pedasi. Friendly hosts, nice quiet rooms and great breakfast. Isabelle and Robert were also a great help in retrieving our lost luggage. Nice hammock to relax. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2016

First of all, I was impressed by the quality of the construction, furniture and decoration that are very fine. Second, the breakfast, it was like attending to a bistrot in Paris, but in the middle of Central America, definitely a great experience. I must warn though that if you go by bus like I did with my girlfriend your options are limited, but you have a few good restaurants with fine quality food to attend and if you are ok by walking a few miles you can go to 2 beaches, Its a great place to rest and stay away from civilization

Room Tip: All the rooms are equal.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2016

We stayed at La Rosa de los Vientos B&Bin July. Pleasantly surprised at the friendly hosts and lovely room with private bathroom. There is a view of the ocean from the back poach. Breakfast was served on the porch coffee, eggs toast and fruit. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach. We really enjoyed our stay here and would come back,

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2016

We really liked the backside terrace with the hammock. Furthermore the room was clean and big and was cleaned daily. The room we liked because it was spacious and the ceelings were high. Modern feeling to it because of the use of wood and white paint combined with a concrete polished floor. WIFI was perfect. The view on the seaside - a few hundred meters away - was also lovely. Also happy with the shower, although cold water runs out quickly (which was a pitty because it was really hot when we were there). The owners are super friendly and gave us lots of tips, maps included. Only downside was that there was no airco (only fan). The location is not in the center of Pedasi, which was not a problem for us because we had a car. There was space to park. At night it was really quiet which was nice. Overall a very good experience!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at La Rosa de los Vientos. The beach was a short walk away, and the view was incredible to see every morning. There are hammocks outside every room, and it's a great place to enjoy the view from and relax.

This is a perfect place to come to for peace and quiet which is exactly what I was seeking.

The cherry on top of the cake was what an amazing host Robert was to my friend and I. My only regret is we didn't get to meet your wife Isabelle. Thanks for taking such good care of us and helping us out with everything we needed during our stay.

I will definitely be back next time I'm in Panama. It was the perfect setting for me to get work done and enjoy the beautiful nature around me.

Room Tip: There are only 3-4 bedrooms which all face in the same direction.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends