First of all, the owners Isabelle and Robert were very nice and helpful-Robert took us to see some places we could have not reached without his help because we did not have a 4x4. The place is 5 min away from the center of the town, and it is in the middle of the nature.The architecture allows the room to be fresh without the need of air conditioning. I would surely recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Rosa de Los Vientos (the Rose Wind), is a bed & breakfast located 1 mile from the charming village of Pedasi, and within walking distance to the beach (Playa El Toro). The building, inspired by the area's Spanish colonial style, is set in a beautiful tropical garden. Its 3 spacious rooms have stunning ocean views and open to the covered porch where guests can relax in hammocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your La Rosa de Los Vientos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Hotel Pedasi
- La Rosa De Los Vientos Panama/Pedasi