Dim's Hostal
Casa Lajagua(Pedasi)
US$88
US$75
Hostel Venao Cove(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$45
Villa Marina Lodge(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$87
Selina Playa Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$64
Pedasi Sports Club(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotel Villa Romana(Pedasi)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
US$100
Eco Venao(Playa Venao)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewshuge mango treethe ownerair conditioningroom was cleanisla iguanathe main streetplaya venaopanamaadventurousnature
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Dim's was a great find in Pedasi! First of all Expedia totally screwed up my reservation on Easter weekend, BUT, if not for Dim's gracious host Carlos Hassan I would have been out of luck.
He sent me at least 3 emails telling me what had happened (apparently Expedia takes your reservations often without checking with the property if there is availability...which is why I have said forget using these them) AND that he was working hard to find me something even if not at Dim's.
They ended up w a cancellation and I was in luck. It's a great spot! Beautiful huge mango tree where the outdoor dining is located, really nice and colorfully decorated.
Carlos and Aixa make a wonderful breakfast! The rooms are very clean and there is air conditioning.

I want to thank Carlos personally for going out of his way for me. He was one of the nicest people I met in Panama, and he gets the gringo tourist. Gave me a lot of great local information and made me feel right at home!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
mirely2014, Propietario at Dim's Hostal, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thanks a lot for your interesting comment....appreciate it a lot and at DIMS we will be waitting for your next vacation traveling

Reviewed March 13, 2017

We stayed two nights with 20 college students from Virginia. We used it as our staging hotel for Isla Iguana snorkeling trip (which was spectacular!). The outdoor dining area was charming and food was delicious and authentic.The proprietor treated us like family - welcoming and helpful! No-frills rooms were clean, comfortable, and air conditioned, but perfect for a beach excursion with adventurous young travelers. Boat launch to Isla Iguana was about a 5-min drive. Highly recommend this place if you travel to Pedasi.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
mirely2014, Propietario at Dim's Hostal, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

My dear Andrew...... It was our pleasure ...

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Right in the center of town, small town. The woman who owns and runs the place is so friendly and all about customer service. Beautiful bohío in the center built around a huge mango tree. Breakfast eggs cooked to order. Rooms are modest in nature, but comfortable. We have been back 3 times. Great value.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scooter757

Our goal...".let you feel like you were at your home."..our pleasure to received you as Especial guest...

Reviewed January 4, 2017

The hostel was clean and the room was very spacious with a private bathroom.
The housekeeper is a very friendly lady who is always eager to satisfy the needs of her guests, she welcomed us on Christmas this year.
The breakfast is very rich, included in the price.
Totally recommendable!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

It was a great experience staying in this hostal, great service and the treat was very good. The owner is a really good good person. And also the hostal is very close to all the touristic destination of Pedasi

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends