The service, rooms meals etc are all of the standard that you would expect from a four star hotel.(excellent) We have stayed numerous times at similar hotels in Austria but what makes this hotel stand out from the others is the range and quality of the spa facilities. A choice of saunas and jacuzzis but best of all are the numerous relaxation rooms with soft music and mood lighting. For a relaxing holiday there is no need to leave the hotel. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TRADITION MEETS ECO-CHIC At the heart of Salzburg's Grass Mountains, the Gartenhotel Theresia Superior combines exclusive interior design and contemporary art with timeless tradition and ecological philosophy. The stylish "Mountain Green SPA" with heated indoor and outdoor pools, an organically certified gourmet cuisine (2 bonnets Gault Millau 2016), gorgeous rooms, children's club and ski slopes, lifts and partner skischool right on the doorstep as well as ski rental at the hotel. The proprietor also runs private tours through the hotel gallery, featuring artist like Andy Warhol. Free guided walks, biking tours and use of cable cars, tennis courts in summer. Additional guided tours with the hotel owner include trips to local organic farms. The hotel is selected member of: Health & SPA Premium Hotels, AllergyProfis - hotels & restaurants, Family Salzburger Land, Bio Paradies Salzburger Land, Autriche pro France Hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Theresia Gartenhotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Theresia Gartenhotel Saalbach
- Theresia Gartenhotel Hotel Saalbach