See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

I visited Sölden for the fourth time and I stayed in this hotel last two years. Level of service, meal quality and welness equipment 100% complies 4* hotel expectations.
I have to point out superb quality of dinners served in hotel restaurant. Hotel site includes "grizzly" bar accesive directly from hotel hall. I can't assess "value for money" issue because my trip was paid by hosting company but I can only recomend this hotel to visit for stay in Sölden.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I spent 10 days in Hotel Tyrolerhof with my family. Our room was perfect, newly renovated, very comfortable for a family with 2 children, clean and beautiful. (Like on the pictures on the website). The staff was very kind and friendly. The breakfast and the dinner was delicious. They served fresh salads, vegetables, fruits every day for the meals. The inside pool and wellness area was perfect (with children too.) We enjoyed our family holliday very much in Tyrolerhof! Solden is a beautiful and perfect place for hiking. We would like to visit again this hotel in upcoming years!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2017

The meals in the restaurant are really great. A lot of choises en premium quality. The hotel is op walking distance to the gondola's that bring you to a fabulouse aria of skislopes. For beginners as well for experienced skiërs.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Great location, almost ski-in and a 5 minute walk to a main lift (Giggijoch).

Excellent for families, nice big rooms (many newly renovated), great indoor pool area and nice food.

Some of the rooms look very old, but for a very small amount (10-Euro-pr-day-pr-person'ish), you can upgrade to Ambiente rooms. They even have family rooms in the new design.

The hotel layout is a bit confusing due to the rebuild, but it works quite well once you get to know it.

There's a large underground parking (small extra payment needed) and they can sell you lift tickets a the hotel.

There's a small bar connected to the hotel, for relaxed after-skiing .

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2017

I've stayed a few times in this hotel. Really nice place in the centre of Soelden. Close to shops and whole infrastructure. Giggijochbahn Talstation 650 m away and Gaislachkogelbahn about 1,2 km away.

Date of stay: December 2016