All reviews very nice hotel hotel owners two nights guillaume spa tram
Reviewed July 27, 2017

One of the greatest hotels I've ever visited.
Everything is fine: friendly people, nice food, great location, wellness available to relax. You immediately feel at home when you arrive.
You won't regret it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tomboets2
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

It is a very nice hotel. Very closed to the beach and the restaurant is fantastic too. Very comfortable rooms with great bathroom. Highly recommended.
Parking in the street but the hotel would give you a permit during your staying so you would not be ticketed.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Francesco R
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel to visitors. It's modern, comes complete with Spa and Restaurant and some of the nicest staff you will ever meet.

Breakfast was awesome with a high array to satisfy most customers. Due to poor planning on my behalf, the staff ironed my shirts for my next day's meetings. (Thank you again).

Beds are very comfortable (best I've had) in the numerous hotels I've stayed in. Have a look, you will be pleased you chose this place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank palmly
Guillaume D, Eigenaar at Hof Ter Duinen, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Good afternoon Sir, Madam

We thank you for this lovely review! It's hartwarming to see that our day-to-day work is appriciated and that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope receiving you soon.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Booked in for two nights on our way back to the UK. Easy to find, the Kusttram goes right in front of the hotel with a tramstop just there. Booked a comfort room (HUGE!) complete with spa bath and very small balcony - and possibly the best stocked mini bar I have ever seen...The hotel was subjected to noise due to roadworks which started at 0715 each day so not the hotel's fault. Excellent and very chilled staff, very accomodating for our ever present dog. Buffet breakfast was the usual fayre but was OK - as much as you wanted and all good quality. Hotel located a five minute walk to the beach and the shrimp fishermen on horseback, five minutes on the tram from the built up areas and alternative restaurants etc. Good wi-fi in the rooms, but we did find that the spa baths made a fair bit of noise and could be heard in adjoining rooms. Generally a very good hotel, one very picky point would be to have bins for dog waste to avoid having to put it in other cigarette bins near the doors - will definately look to go again (in fact we have tried to re-book for May 17 but couldn't get our dates.......) - oh, and I managed to leave my spare set of car keys there and they have posted them on to us - brilliant service.

Room Tip: get the comfort room with spa bath - huge rooms
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jon0408travel
Reviewed July 14, 2016

If you are looking for a nice beach, and dunes, away from the hustle, then this is a great location. Great for kids too. The hotel provides them all they need for the beach : litle spades and plastics molds to make sand castles and so.

Great Food: The restaurant is highly recommended.

We had a spacious room, and the kids had a sperate double bed. Just super, our little doughter prefered the big bed, instead of the baby cot.

You can park you car near the hotel, or in the neighboorhood. They give you a card to be put on top of the dashboard for free parking.

A relaxing and memorable stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family