See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Pictures don't do this place justice. Stayed here with my fiancé about year ago and it was amazing. It was completely affordable for the two of us. Management was great and understanding about everything. I would recommend this to everyone who is visiting 29 palms for military reasons. This place is great, especially if you're staying for a while.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abbie W
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Hello my name is Alfredo A. Newball Jr. I was definitely grateful in being able to have a chance to stay at the Blue Sky Resort. This was my first time ever being located in Twentynine Palms and it has helped me tremendously as a location between my every day work and being able to relax as I am stationed here in the military. I have been here for 2 years and it has been excellent stay. The staff is very helpful and the cottage was comfortable along with the furniture upon my arrival with all utilities and cable provided. The flexibility of month to month paying relieves burden of not being locked in for so long when you are uncertain in the military that you could transfer at a moment notice. Helped me adjust real quickly and I hope to come back again in the near future when I am relocated back to Twentynine Palms. Thank you for an enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Area closest to the pool and laundry area made it easier to walk back and forth to reach relaxing areas.
Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank anthony11434
Reviewed February 13, 2016

Very quiet and private place to stay with plenty of room to do your work. Kitchen, bath bedroom living room plenty of shelf space. plenty of cupboards etc..
Lots of closet room. Satellite TV and good internet connection.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed February 2, 2016 via mobile

During my short vacation there I've noticed its not just a place for a personal getaway but can also benefit family environment loved the pool friendly staff clean environment and couldn't get over the fact I could bring my dog as well

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan G
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Our stay here was amazing! Having a 6 month old daughter, the manager, Victoria helped accommodate us in any way she could. Amazing staff, quiet neighbors, great prices, and amazing scenery! A couple of minutes away from the base so it's amazing for military couples waiting for housing! Definitely an A+ in my book!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family