“GPS took us to a different 'same' address”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

EconGuy48
Omaha, Nebraska
“GPS took us to a different 'same' address”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Finding value in a trip is a challenge. Anyone can pay 200 Euros and get a nice room and call it a day. How about one for 40 Euros complete with chickens as your next door neighbors. The pic your looking at was taken from our room with our chicken neighbors (who were delightful I might add) caddy corner to the left.

If you really want to get a feel for what Croatia is really like, Golic is for you! The mom/pop operation was exceptionally friendly and I'd return in a heartbeat.

One huge problem is that our GPS directed us to another address which was the same as the apartments. The difference was about 100 yards. I asked for help from a young boy about 15 who was more than helpful walking me up to the apartments. After he did so I offered him a five dollar tip which he refused...if there are a nicer people than the Croatians I've yet to meet them. If you book the place and it doesn't look anything like the picture, the apartment are on the corner up the street. If that isn't helpful I don't know what is!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing