“Best place we have stayed!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ddwoodwar...
Ellensburg, Washington
“Spacious but no ocean view”
Reviewed March 14, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Keep in mind when renting from a timeshare you're not guaranteed a specific unit. You have to have special ratings (points, etc) to get an ocean view. The unit we had was big for a condo which was great for our family. The complex was nice & staff very helpful. Beds were very comfortable. Kitchen could be stocked with some basics, like plastic wrap, etc. It was nice having a washer/dryer in the unit as well.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
TedrowAk
Eagle River, Alaska
“Best place we have stayed!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Our family gathered from four states to spend Christmas together. This was a perfect home - well maintained, nicely located, and designed for group space and private space. We will absolutely stay here again!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bunkie101
Summerland
“The Good, The Bad and the Ugly”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The Good - This condo unit is in a great location about a mile from town. The unit itself is well laid out with 2 bedrooms both at the back of the unit. The lanai is very private and overlooks the harbour, the cruise ships and the evening lights of the town. The unit is well equipped - in many ways better equipped than any unit we have rented in Hawaii. There are stacks of dishes, lots of glasses, a huge selection of pots, pans and baking pans etc. The unit is clean and the kitchen is open with a view over the ocean. The snorkel equipment was extensive and the beach towels were the nicest I have ever experienced.
The Bad - This condo really needs some maintenance. I have sent a list to the management company and I understand that some of the issues will be resolved. There were 5 very uncomfortable plastic chairs on the lanai and of those 2 were broken. I noticed in reviews several years old that these chairs have been an issue to others but they are still there. The plastic table is so old it is starting to peel. The unit is advertised for 4 but there were only 2 beach chairs and no cooler to take to the beach. The kitchen taps need replacing and the sink stopper is falling apart. The living room fan turned off by itself regularly - not sure if this is a power issue or if the fan is overheating. We left it turned off when we were out of the condo. In spite of the kitchen being so fully equipped there were no coffee filters and only 1 tea towel for our 17 day stay. There is a washer and dryer but one tea towel just won't do. I did contact the management company about the coffee filters and tea towels and they promptly delivered more. The information book on the counter is great but it did ask us to enjoy the complimentary water and coffee and there was none. Again the management company provided but we had to ask. There is an extra charge if you leave the unit extra dirty but the vacuum cleaner does not work at all and the broom is so old it wouldn't sweep up anything.
The Ugly - This was the worst of the stay and I am not sure even where to start. One morning I was making coffee and there was an almighty crash and the laundry room bi-fold door came crashing down on my ankle. I was not near the door and had not touched it so I don't know what happened. My ankle was bleeding and swelling rapidly. We used ice and got things under control I could not weight bear that day but could walk gingerly the next day. This happened on a Sunday and we were not due to check out until the following Friday. I could not snorkel or swim for the last 5 days of my holidays. But when I reported this to the management company they downgraded it to an incident and wished me a safe trip home!!!
In spite of all this I would recommend this complex but perhaps not this unit unless the maintenance issues are dealt with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Laundry room door and the attitude of management
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Fallbrook, CA, United States

Reviewed December 6, 2012 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

Perplexed...
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“The last opportunity to show the islands to my family before the kids go to college.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

This condo is perfect for a family of 4 or 5. The pool and grills are only a short walk away. The kitchen in this unit is well equiped, so visitors can save a great deal of money by shopping for groceries, rather than spending a lot of money eating out. This vacation rental is less than a mile from the restaurant/bar area of Kona if you would rather go out to eat. One of the many benefits of this location is the perfect view of the sunset from the living room and the lanai. I honestly cannot think of any reason to complain about my stay. This unit was perfect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing