“So good last year it was our first stop this year!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #64 of 283 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$6 - US$64
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Henry Street
Description: Krua Thai Cuisine is the newest favorite within the Kona community. Popular prices and exciting variety make Krua a must experience on your visit to the Big Island. Over 60 menu selections daily means you can return over and over to find your favorite of all the delectables. Truly Authentic Thai food from the Heart in the heart of Kailua-Kona
Sacramento, California
“So good last year it was our first stop this year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

We really enjoy Thai restaurants - easy to eat a healthy & enjoyable meal. We had a great fish dish last year & came back looking for it this year. Local MahiMahi with curry and lots of fresh vegetables - Delicious!!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Judy1636

Victoria, Canada
“Yummy Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

My wife is a vegetarian, and she loved the choices. Well priced, and good tasting food. We ate there (4) times..thanks guys! We'll be back!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank runawaywinterbirds
plano, texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freshest ingredients and tastiest dishes around Kona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

We ate at Krua several times on our vacation on the Big Island and were never disappointed. The interior is bright and modern and they use fresh ingredients in every dish...many of which are grown in the owner's garden. An excellent place to eat!

1 Thank mike i
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Awesome Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Krua is the place we go when we want reliably great Thai food. My favorite is the yellow curry, closely followed by the massaman curry. The server always asks how spicy I would like to food, which I appreciate as sometimes I want want medium spicy and other times I want something with a little more spice to it.

Today I had the massaman curry with pork. The server was attentive and we received our food promptly. The curry, as usual, was a delight to see, smell and eat. The bill for three lunches and drinks came out to $32--not bad for a nice lunch in Kona.

Can't say I have ever had a bad meal here in the numerous times I have dined here.

1 Thank Brian A
Auburn, Washington, United States
“Best Thai food on the Island!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

So to the say the least my husband and I are Thai food foodies. We eat alot of Thia food. In the past 3+ years we have gone to the island we could not get any good Thai food. That is until our last day on the island this year. Krua does it great!! This is really good thai food. I had the Rama the King and it was over the top good. The basil Vegie fresh rolls we to die for. I could truly plan on eating there for my whole next years trip to the Big Island. Krua is the best Thai on the island. No need for a view the food is the real draw. We can't wait for next year so we can eat at Krua.

1 Thank Michelle R