Positives: The hotel grounds are immaculate. The sunset is beautiful. The rooms are spacious. The outdoor spaces are stunning.
Negatives: The hotel staff is either overworked or doesn't care. I've stayed at a Motel 6 that had better service. From the greeting to any request I had, the answers and attitude from the staff is on par with a McDonalds. This is a 4 star hotel and DOES NOT have room service. I'm a platinum elite member of SPG and stay at many Sheratons. Some are decent some are fantastic, but this property is such a shame. It could be SO much more with better, caring, attentive staff. The rooms are older too. I can't imagine how the Sheraton brand can hold onto this hotel. This is a Ramada Inn at best. The potential for this place is huge.
Advice to GM- step it up, you have a phenomenal property and a little more charm with your staff could make this hotel great. And with regards to room service, fix that immediately. If I want to order soup in my room, figure it the hell out. C'mon now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona