“Excellent pizza and baked goods”
Review of Get Sum Pizza

Get Sum Pizza
Ranked #61 of 300 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

If you find yourself in the mood for pizza, breakfast, or a light snack, this is the place to go in Kona. Their baked goods are very tasty! Their pizza dough and sauce is light and delicious with fresh toppings. Price is reasonable. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I don't like to leave negative reviews.... and I do appreciate you made my pizza in a timely manner and your prices were reasonable. I don't know if it was just my tastes, or if my expectations were higher than normal, but I found it nearly unpalatable. Overcooked and weird cheese that separated. The other ingredients couldn't save it because they also tasted odd. Couldn't really taste any of the normal pizza flavors.. Maybe it was just a bad night, because you look like a really cool hang that makes yummy food. In the future, I would rather wait around for you to make another pizza that was done right than take home something that we threw most of it away. I think it's hard to screw up a pizza, especially when you have all the right ingredients/equipment there.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We had pizza by the slice - huge! - the "loaded veggie" one was a special standout, and shared an incredible slice of chocolate cake with strawberry frosting after!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Tasty, tasty crust...with vegan and gluten free options...lots of toppings, fresh and good!
Great pastries and bagels from the same counter!

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

The pizza is the reason to search out this place. It's hidden in the back of a nondescript Kona mall, and the eat-in (or outside) setting is sort of rustic.

But the pizza is the reason to seek this out. Thin crust with lots of fresh items for toppings. Hand tossed. And served piping hot.

A great find for family pizza nite. For the food I give 5 stars. 4 stars only because of the setting.