“Good food”

Ranked #50 of 306 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch; two in party ordered tacos, one ahi tuna sandwich, and one grilled chicken club. Everyone liked their meals. Good atmosphere and excellent location; reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

The usual island specials, like freshly grilled fish and pulled pork sandwiches, with salads ranging from Caesar to chicken salad served in a half papaya with a chutney dressing. We had an uncrowded weekday lunch and it combined nicely with the ocean view and local people watching.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Always stop by for a sunset burger when in Kona. Convenient, easy to get to and beautiful Hawaiian atmosphere.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I went here with 3 other people in January 2018 for dinner.

Pros:
-Ambiance/Water View: It was already dark out so we didn’t see the view that well, but it was still nice to hear the waves and have tiki torches.
-Mai Tais were delicious!
-The other members of my group enjoyed their meals (calamari, nachos, fish and chips).

Cons:
-I did not like the fresh fish of the day. The fish and sides were very under seasoned.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

A nice spot on the water, but we were not happy with the food at all. The clam chowder had the consistency of lumpy gravy and really turned me off to the point where I couldn't eat it. I had also ordered a burger and fries with coleslaw and when it arrived there were no fries, so I assumed that the waitress hadn't heard me as she made no mention of it. I was surprised half way thru the meal when she suddenly showed up with fries. Unfortunately they weren't any good. The burger was much smaller than the bun and overall the whole meal was a disappointment. I wouldn't recommend the place as there are so many others and they have to have better food than this.