“Fantastic pizza in Kona”
Review of Longboard Legends

Longboard Legends
Ranked #73 of 293 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

We had no idea what to expect, but we were not disappointed! It was a busy Friday night and the wait was long, but it was worth it! The taro crust was light and delicious. Don't miss this spot if you're in Kona...

There are newer reviews for Longboard Legends

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Every single time longboards delivers. Their pizza is by far the best in Kona, and their portions are big. This place is a hidden gem

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Longboard wins out on crust which both me and the wife agreed on, little more expensive then Dominos or chain store pizza but you'll taste the quality and gets two thumbs up.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Both my boyfriend and I agree that this place at the best pizza ever. No pizza will ever compare to the two that we got from this place. I would go to big island again just for this pizza. I told the waitress that we would return to longboards again during our stay there but we're weren't able to make it.
Service was great as well! We got there 5 minutes before closing and the staff were still very accommodating and in no rush to get rid of us.
I have to say this again, best pizza I've ever had.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

The Beach Boy BBQ pizza was delicious, but a tad spicy. Not your typical chicken BBQ pizza. A medium is huge, but our family of 4 polished it off! No fountain drinks, so with the complimentary water, it was our cheapest meal of the week! Highly recommended from a family with roots in Chicago, so we know pizza!