“Tasty breakfast”

Ranked #22 of 310 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Splashers Grill is a family owned, casual dining experience. We are located across from the ocean where most tables have a great view of the ocean and Kona pier. We are Famous for our burger and Fish Tacos and the best breakfast in Kona. We look forward to meeting you very soon. Aloha, Inde Coggins Owner
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel provided vouchers to Splasher’s and it was probably the best part of the hotel stay. Their macadamia nut and banana pancakes were awesome. Service was great, friendly and helpful and the view of the bay was lovely.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,253)

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. Quick service!! Nice view!! Waitress offered to give me fruit to get because I altered my order and then didn’t eat all of it. Worth a visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

A wide selection of seafood and burger options available on the lunch menu, coupled with a good range of cocktails and beers.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

I had the Caesar salad and my sister had the Mediterranean wrap, and we were both very pleased with the food. We didn’t think it was overpriced at all.

Our waitress Rachel was very nice and checked up on us during the meal.

We were seated outside with an ocean view (I think all the tables had an ocean view so )

Also a plus for having nice vegetarian options :)

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

This place was very nice with tasty food and delicious drinks. There was a couple of vegetarian options and I had the Mediterranean wrap which was awesome. The waitress checked up on us during the meal to see if everything was alright. Overall a very pleasant dinner.