Free cancellation until 03/08
US$326
US$179
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Hotel Seward(Seward)
US$140
Nauti Otter(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$249
Alaska Creekside Cabins(Seward)(Great Value!)
US$230
  • Free Internet
US$185
US$700
1,260 results
All reviewsharbor view roomgreat locationholiday inn expresspool and hot tubpancake machinemajor marine toursfree breakfast iscruise shipthe breakfast areaseward harborwithin walking distancemountain viewsmall boat harborfishing boatsalaska railroadcomfortable roomschecking in
Reviewed October 19, 2017

My room was great! I did ask for a balcony room but didn't get it. Breakfast was great and the woman serving it was outstanding. Very friendly staff. The internet was the greatest. Thanks for a great weekend!!

Room Tip: My room was great!!
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed here for one night. We booked when we called major marine for a wildlife tour. I was pleased to find out that the tour check in was in the hotel lobby.

The bathrooms and rooms were clean - the bathtub especially looked updated. There was a mini fridge we brought a bassinet so I'm not sure about family sleeping arrangements that they might provide.

This hotel is very close to the grocery store, sea life center and to restaurants. The Harbor view is worth the extra $10 that we paid.

Only thing I think could've been better is the breakfast. The coffee wasn't good in my opinion, it ook a while to get eggs for everyone that wanted them that morning and some of the things I would've wanted to eat were not put out until after we finished.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2017

A little pricey for what you get but the views are spectacular! Rooms are little smaller than I was hoping but ours was clean and updated. Issues with checking in too but they quickly made things right.

Room Tip: Get the balcony view.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I come down to Seward a few times a year and always try to get a room here. The room itself is clean and inviting but the harbor view is what really gets me. It's gorgeous no matter the time of year. Breakfast is great and the Staff really cares about the guests! Also, there's an indoor pool - the only hotel in the area that has one I believe - if you have kids!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Loved everything about this place. Will be back again. Very clean. Beautiful view. The staff was very helpful!! The only thing I wish they had was an adult hour for pool. Kids were in the pool until10:00pm

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple