1,343 results
All reviews holiday inn express harbor view room great location pool and hot tub pancake machine major marine tours free breakfast is cruise ship the breakfast area seward harbor within walking distance small boat harbor mountain view fishing boats yogurt alaska railroad your luggage
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Everything was clean and very nice. Breakfast was good and housekeeping did a great job. I would like to see an adult pool time in the evening as well as a way to rent movies in the room. We will stay here again

Room Tip: The bay side rooms with a balcony are the best
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Very nice accommodations and staff. Great for the money. Very clean with outstanding view. Get a balcony room if available. Would love to go back in the Springtime. Lots of good local information. Just enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Balcony facing harbor.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 19, 2017

My room was great! I did ask for a balcony room but didn't get it. Breakfast was great and the woman serving it was outstanding. Very friendly staff. The internet was the greatest. Thanks for a great weekend!!

Room Tip: My room was great!!
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed here for one night. We booked when we called major marine for a wildlife tour. I was pleased to find out that the tour check in was in the hotel lobby.

The bathrooms and rooms were clean - the bathtub especially looked updated. There was a mini fridge we brought a bassinet so I'm not sure about family sleeping arrangements that they might provide.

This hotel is very close to the grocery store, sea life center and to restaurants. The Harbor view is worth the extra $10 that we paid.

Only thing I think could've been better is the breakfast. The coffee wasn't good in my opinion, it ook a while to get eggs for everyone that wanted them that morning and some of the things I would've wanted to eat were not put out until after we finished.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2017

A little pricey for what you get but the views are spectacular! Rooms are little smaller than I was hoping but ours was clean and updated. Issues with checking in too but they quickly made things right.

Room Tip: Get the balcony view.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple