US$103
Hampton.com
US$134
US$120
US$139
Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$99
GardenInn.com
US$179
US$70
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
All reviewsruth's chrisevening receptiontaco macomeletpremium suitemade to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionliving areacomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancewould highly recommend this hotelindoor poolbusiness tripenjoyed my staywould stay againthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 14, 2018

Our youth sports team/families stayed here during the NYBL Finals basketball tournament at Lake Point Sports Complex (about 15-20 minutes away). Great location - easy highway access, walking distance to several restaurants. The breakfast was fantastic, especially the cooked-to-order omelettes. The sales team that managed our team's reservation/room block was great - easy to work with, very responsive.

Only 2 minor things that kept me from giving a "5" rating:
1. there was a bit of a musty odor in the room; although, having traveled fairly extensively throughout the southeast, I've found this to be quite common due to the heat and humidity. It wasn't anything overwhelming, by any means - just something you'd notice when first walking into the room.

2. breakfast does not open until 7am on Sunday. This was a bit disappointing, as our team had to leave the hotel at 7am for an early game at Lake Point, so we weren't able to take advantage of the great breakfast that day. Given all the various sports tournaments at Lake Point, and assuming this hotel gets quite a bit of teams staying here, I'm surprised they don't open breakfast a bit earlier on the weekend to accommodate the early-departing teams.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018

What a wonderful experience we have had with Embassy Suites! Robyn has given our families the best experience for accommodations during our wedding planning. We just got married this past weekend and we are so glad to have chosen this hotel! We will be returning guests to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Get a room on floor 3 or above
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has major issues. There seems to be mold in the rooms as all we couod smell was the mold. They could not even move us into another room. My family and I were considering sleeping in the car because of the horrible smell. Pay the extra money and stay somewhere healthier for you and your family. The manager on duty which did not give me his name was extremely condescending. We had to move hotels. An absolute disgrace. Hilton needs to step in and gain control of it. It is giving them a bad name.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Bobby C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Hello Gabby C,

Thank you for your candid review of the hotel. I am so sorry we did not have you in a room where everything is in working order and up to our standards. I've also spoke to the Manager on Duty and addressed your concerns so it will not happen again in the future. I want to thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning regarding your stay. I do want to make this right for you and your family. You have my contact information and my cell phone number. Please call me when you have some time so we can discuss.

Reviewed June 8, 2018

From the moment we checked in until we departed, EVERY staff member was exceptional....very rare to see this! The location of the hotel worked for us and in that we've stayed at Townplace before, we felt this would be a good choice. The hotel was somewhat old and very dark. There were 2 separate sections and one appeared to be travelers and the other seemed to be true extended stay people "living" in the units?? It was a bit unusual and not as secure as we normally feel at a Marriott. I will also add, my credit card was compromised during this early portion of our trip and it was used there. Check your room charges carefully...I booked with points and ended up with a $150 ish charge which appeared AFTER I closed out account....and nothing was charged at the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018
Bobby C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hello Mom98wmu,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I do have to agree with you that our team members are amazing. We definitely can not do what we do without them. I am a bit confused regarding the separate sections of the hotel? I'm not sure what that means and want to get some more information from you since we only have one building.

Please reach out to me at 770-859-6100 or email to bobby.clark@hilton.com so I can personally resolve any billing errors that occured during your stay.

We hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

I had a lot of little problems which became annoying which is why i gave a low score. I upgraded to the premium package which was not worth it because the main reason i upgraded was for internet access but it did not work

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Bobby C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Hello Crystaldespenza,

Thank you for taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that our facilities were not of the high standards we expect. We recently completed a site survey and will be upgrading our Wi-Fi system in the next few months. Please come back and stay with us again so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.