All reviewswalking distance to mallstayed herelots of restaurantswould stay here againlarge mallfamily vacationroom was cleanmicrowave and fridgeroad noisenice breakfastbreakfast areaone night staybreakfast buffethotel is locatedkennesaw staterestaurants and shoppingfree wifi
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

As a traveler, isn't that what we want? Comfort Inn in Kennesaw delivered. Comfy bed in a clean, spacious and quiet room. Fast WiFi. Fast, friendly check-in & out. Breakfast had hot and cold items, nothing out of the ordinary. Does not have an exercise room.This hotel has been added to our "will return" list.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2015

My wife and I arrived on a Saturday night after I had worked all day. The hotel had a very nice apperance when we drove up. We were greeted at the front desk and it was a very fast checkin.We took our bags up to the room and the room was very nice and comfortable. The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and my wife had a very good nights sleep-best she's had in a long time, The hotel was near a lot of restaurants and fast food places. Very convienant . We had a very nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip for work and was very appreciative of the helpful front desk staff. All staff at the front desk were very friendly and each time they saw me during the week long stay, asked me how I was and to let them know if they could help me in any way. The grounds outside were kept tidy and clean as well as the lobby and breakfast area. The room was large and the bed was comfortable as well as clean. The bathroom had a hair dryer and there was a ironing board and iron for use also. I also liked that there was a full length mirror. The room was clean and updated. It looked like the carpet was fairly new. The pictures on the wall added a special touch. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2015

Since 2011, I have stayed at this Comfort Inn more than twenty times. It is very clean, safe, and has an awesome general manager, Dee. She makes everyone feel welcome and is a true professional. I greatly admire her as she really knows how to treat her guests. The rooms are very nice, always clean with large flat screen TV's. I also like the desk to use for work. Another benefit of this hotel is that it maintains a very quiet atmosphere. Its location is perfect a s you are within walking distance of Town Center mall.
The breakfast is always good, with eggs, sausage, and bagels. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone as Dee and her staff are very friendly and the hotel has great amenities.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2015

The hotel is fairly new. The only negative point is that it is sort of hidden behind other buildings. Plenty of shopping near by and near Kennesaw College. Rates were reasonable. Convenient to dining.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple