Free cancellation until 27/07
US$103
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$120
Baymont by Wyndham Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$99
GardenInn.com
US$70
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$89
US$179
US$170
HIExpress.com
US$164
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 17, 2017

I travel for a living and know a good hotel from a bad one. This my friends is a good one. It is obvious the general manager April has coached her employees to assist their clients first and foremost. I travel about 200 days a year and usually without my very pregnant wife. Both Tremayne and Shanarbie went above and beyond to accommodate my family with our special needs. Clean facility, flexible housekeeping, and the rooms actually look like the picture. Excellent value for location should have stopped here first.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

It is the worst attention and service I have received in my life, from the employees to the managers. Terrible the state and cleanliness of the room.
An employee knock knock the door at 11:30 pm to report that it was mandatory to keep trash from the room inside. Also , the baby woke up and It was imposible to sleep back again until 1 am.
We do not allow this situation because there were baby diapers and therefore we could not tolerate its smell.
The hotel does not have cleaning service during the stay and we did not know it.
The next day, a lady called me very rudely to tell me that if we did not take the trash out to the street, we would have to check out.
Of course, we left the hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Annabelle G
Reviewed February 28, 2017

The young man at the front desk was nice, it was ok for an overnight stay. The room was not bad but the bathtub had a couple of bugs in it. I checked the bedspread and everything seemed clean. If you had to just stay one night I would recommend but if you were staying longer you probably would want to look somewhere else. However considering the amount a paid I could not be to upset or disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Justin W, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Sir or Ma'am,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay! Reviews, good or bad, provides us with information that will be used to better suit our future guests. We are glad you were content with the room, but we know we can do better! If you are in the area in the future, please look us up and we would love to make your stay worth all five stars!

If there is anything that you did not mention that we can do to improve our stay for guests, please email us at tcs@columbiahm.com.

Justin

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Renovations needed, discoloration in the bathroom, water or dirt stains? A little stench in the air, not the freshest place, tv was too small, outdated appliances, Horrible Place to stay! Never again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kimnerly r
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

First of all the place is huge and a total maze to get around. After we found our first room we had to request a new room due to the door jam being bent from what looked to be a crow bar and the bathroom was dirty. They assigned us another room, which was already occupied, the third room was okay. If the 2 rooms we were in they both had different amenities, one had a coffee pot and no pans, the other had pans no coffee pot. Rooms are small and limited linens provided. Staff was friendly and accommodating.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family