All reviews cleaning staff room was clean internet speed enjoyed our stay first floor mall pkwy mbps repair interstate
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Worthy of a try. Least expensive of the local hotels. You need to take care of yourself for the price. They have clean towels daily if you need them but they dry quickly if you only need them once a day. The kitchen equipment is adequate but no pots and pans or cups and saucers. You can get inexpensive stuff locally if you will be there for an extended period. Staff is helpful and friendly. Hair dryers and iron if you need it in room. We were 5 minutes from family and have plenty of choices for meals including our favorite-Cracker Barrel just up the road and many other breakfast places around and dinner too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Charlie, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are pleased to know our location was ideal for your trip and that you were impressed with the good value we offer. Please know, to ensure cleanliness of kitchenware upon check-in, brand standards require us to make these items available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the suites. It was good to have you here, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The room was dirty , garbage on the cabinet, bathroom and refrigerated dirty, the two queen bed they made the bed without change them have hair all over , and when i went to the front desk to ask for a new room , they said that they do jot have anything available that they can the bed with evething clean, and that the next day, when the housekeeper came she could clean the room, I was on the 2 floor on the room 206 if i do remember well. It was located near a mall and alot of places to eat At 25 min from the acuarion and 1 :20 minutes from lockout city and ruby fall at Tennessee.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Circast, thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issue you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We are working with our Housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily checklists to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We stayed on first floor studio with one bed and kitchen. Very clean room and bathroom, bed was very comfortable. It was really nice having a kitchen to cook when we didn't want to go out. This hotel is centrally located near plenty of restaurants and shopping. My only complaint would be that we could hear people above us on the 2nd floor walking (jumping) and the Internet was a little slow but other than that it was great. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for including Extended Stay America in your travel plans. It's nice to know you enjoyed your comfortable suite with fully equipped kitchen. However, we are sorry you were inconvenienced by the noise from other guests. If we would have known the issue while you were here, we would have been happy to try and resolve this issue or move you to another suite. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for more favorable experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is well located, near mall, restaurants and expressway, yet that is all it is. Carpet in the room is disgusting, even the elevator is dirty. We received our room dirty, dirty floor, carpet and bath. The bathtub was full of hair and the toilet and bath top were dirty. The refrigerador freezer had meat or liquid spilled on it. There were garbage and left over chips in the cabinet. Last but not least, the sheets and bed were no changed and they were full of pubic hair. We went down and requested a room change i was offered a sheet change because they did not had a clean room. The lady in the lobby made our beds and the next day housekeeper did a poor job cleaning the room. Hopefully i had clorox and Windex and we cleaned the bathroom, kitchen and the floor that was not carpet. I brought my own disposables plates, cups and utensils, and you better do because the cabinet does not have silverware or cooking pam or anything. It is in the lobby as per staff. This hotels sboul leave you tbe room clean a d there is not daily housekeeping, however there is no even a broom in the room. I guess you have to stay with the dirty room. I could not leave because i had a flat tire with no spare and i had to stay and clean it that night, if you have the choice pick another hotel. It will be worth it. Unfortunately i have to give it a 1 because i can pick 0.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Didiel, thank you for your review. We apologize for the housekeeping issues in your room and even more that we didn't promptly respond to correct it. We have inspection procedures in place to make sure that this does not occur, so we regret that steps were missed in this case. We're working with our housekeeping department to tighten procedures to make sure that we deliver a superb stay every time. We hope you will stay with us again so that we can have another chance to impress you and your family in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Poor customer service, bed bugs, poor plan for managing a walk out. I was there for an hour but it was a pretty bad hour. When I arrived at 10:30, the woman at the front desk was closing out her register and couldn't assist me until she was done counting money. So I waited about 15-20 minutes while she took a few phone calls, checked her cell phone and finally finished counting money. And then once she got me checked in, she assigned me room 335. I get to the room just before 11 pm and lay down for a while watching tv. Just before midnight, I get out of bed to turn off lights and I see a bed bug plopped on the pillow. I was worried that management might not believe me, so I put the bed bug in a plastic cup provided in the bathroom and left it on the tv stand (I didn't want to carry it downstairs with me because I wanted away from it). Downstairs at midnight, it took a few minutes for an employee to come to the front desk. The laundry staff person who I guess is in charge of the hotel past 11pm stated that she was sorry, but did nothing to make amends. She took my name, email and phone number and stated a manager would call me tomorrow (3/16). Well, no one called me until I got in contact with them 3 days later. So now it's midnight just outside of Atlanta and the woman at the front desk doesn't offer to move rooms or put me in another hotel nearby. So I'm left to try to find my own hotel after midnight and all that's available in a safe area (I'm a young female traveling alone) is a hotel that will cost me $192/night because it's so last minute. When I eventually talked to a manger, they gave me a refund for the night I didn't stay with them and stated that the laundry staff person should have gotten me a room at another hotel free of charge, but she wasn't trained well enough so there's nothing they can do afterwards. So they admitted their staff person was in the wrong and violated their policy, but are not willing to help out with the cost of the new room, all because I wanted a clean, safe place where I wasn't going to get bitten by bedbugs. Oh, and to top it all off, the manager told me they did a preliminary sweep of the room and found no sign of bedbugs... but I left the dang bedbug there for them, so I don't know how that's true. I'm told they called in an exterminator as well, but their customer service is seriously lacking.

Room Tip: Don't stay in 335
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

We are sorry for the difficulties experienced at our front desk and for the behavior of our employee. We have shared your remarks with our team in effort to prevent anything like this from happening again. We assure you that the scenario you described does not reflect our standards. Thank you for staying with us and for your candid feedback. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust.