“Another great Alaskan beer”

Skagway Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Skagway
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Description: Located on the cusp of the residential and business district, we have two dining rooms (Main Dining which is in same room as the Bar, bright, lively, can be a little loud; and the Red Room--quieter and less bright) and seating at the bar, with a small outdoor covered patio. The Brewery Gift Shop is connected to both dining rooms. Our Game Room with Foos Ball, Shuffle Board and a Pool Table is located directly above the Gift Shop. In the evenings sporting events are shown on the projector screen.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We ended our day in Skagway with a trip to the Skagway Brewing Company. It was crowded but we found a table on the patio. Very good beer.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,629)

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Don't miss this highly recommended business . We are senior and really enjoyed the service and 'feel' of this establishment.

SkagwayBrewing, General Manager at Skagway Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

So glad you stopped by, cheers!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

I came in off- season, so most of the eatery’s are closed until the tourists arrive in May, however I can see why Skagway Brew stays open all year. Everything and I mean everything on the drink and food menu is awesome. I was around for the week and did try 2-3 other places in town however it’s Skagway Brew that is holding “the bar” above. The succulent prime rib, the moist and fresh halibut fish (and salad) along with the Spruce Tip beer- Skagway Brews specialty. Cool!

You can buy a 64oz takeaway of the juice if you like.

Skagway residents have a real gem in town once the tourists leave.

3  Thank Robert S

Thank you Robert, so glad you could come to town and to Skagway Brewing during the slower times. We do take pride in our food and beverage and appreciate all feedback. Cheers!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

We stopped here after our excursion for a quick bite and were pleased for the most part. Salmon was good and my wife enjoyed her burger. Service was snappy despite the large crowd, but the one bummer was the beer. I tried both the IPA and the Spruce Ale and neither did much for me. Still had a good meal - recommended.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I really like the food at Skagway Brewing Company and everyone I know says great things about their beer, which I've not had (don't drink beer). The service is always as fast as the staff can manage who are a great bunch, but the place is always packed as there aren't so many great places in Skagway, but this one is #1 on most people's list and for good reason. It's really good.

1  Thank James A

Thank you for your honest review, it is much appreciated!