“GREAT!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites Seattle
Ranked #81 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 7 March 2012

When we first arrived the front desk girl was absoulutly amazing. Very friendly and helpful.
Only thing I was upset about is we were told during reservation making our room king suite with jacuzzi tub was on a upper floor so you can see the space needle. Well not so much. Got a great view of the rooms of the travelers lodge. Lol. Wasn't a huge deal. Still had a great time for our first time there.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank AshnKhloe
Write a ReviewReviews (1,010)

Reviewed 4 March 2012

This hotel is just what you pay for....cheap, but ok for one night of a quick stay - $75.00. HOWEVER, I was shocked when I learned on check-in that there is a $15/night parking fee, for an unsecured, open parking area on street level - not even a fence to secure the cars parked there. Thankfully, I had a rental car and nothing happened. It was incredibly unacceptable that there would even be a fee. it would have been better to list the room rate $15 higher with free parking, than to put a value on this "ammenity." This is probably way too much to say about it, but it's the principle of it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Craig C
Reviewed 1 March 2012

20 yrs. ago this place was a place you wouldn't let your dog stay overnight, we had checked in, went to our room and checked right out, it was that bad.....then.
I was reluctant but they offered a wonderful medical discount (my brother had a day surgery) and they were nearby, they even waived the parking fee and had a free shuttle to all the destinations we wanted to go.
As soon as I walked in the ambiance was like home, a great room so warm and friendly just like their staff. All the amenaties (hot tub and pool were delightful). The marble bathroom was an exceptional change, the bedding was classic comfort and the pillows were to die for, my bro. asked me if I could find him a few of those. They say they are still in renovation mode, I can't imagine it getting any better! The price with the discount was a huge plus as we had to travel so far to get there and back, even without a discount it's a killer deal, measures up to any 5 star hotel I've ever been in and they have even more luxurious suites than the simple Dbl. bed we chose, Those prices are the best I have seen in Seattle for such comfort, do check out the virtual tour, I had no idea they offered that online as I was in a hurry to find a place, last minute. I got home, clicked on the virtual tour and it is EXACTLY WHAT YOU VIEW on the tour, no phoney trick to get you there, you get what you see and much more. Don't pass this place by, you will miss out on a great experience.
Nice job Cody and staff, you are now my and all my friends &families go to place when we want or need to be in Seattle!! (we even had the space needle as our view OMG, breathtaking at night). The entire staff was amazing, really!!!
You will never regret booking with this hotel, I assure you. I just learned, my cousin from California has booked with them the last 2 yrs. for a week at a time and she agrees with everything I have written, she's sorry she didn't do it herself.
Looking forward to our next visit, thanks so much John St. Suites, it was a delightful time just hanging around.

Room Tip: 4th floor was amazing, side of the city center of course, space needle right out your window! if you...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank betzee2010
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I liked this place a lot. The hotel seemed very nice and the staff were quite friendly.
This hotel is great value for money when you consider the location and the facilities. The pool was very nice, if a bit crowded. The breakfast was excellent with hot/cold selection. Our room was a little small but nice. Overall, location was excellent. I think it would be hard to find a better location for the price paid. It was crowded over Presidents Day weekend but that speaks volumes about how affordable the hotel is. Shuttle service was good. Staff seemed quite nice. One returned my social security card after I dropped it which was very helpful. Overall, very nice stay in an excellent location!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank majicluv
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Cons:
Do NOT take Pets as of Jan 2012
Elevators out of order half the time and closed after 6pm
Fire alarm goes off every day
$15 a day for crappy parking
Dirty carpets and stained walls
In a shady area
Pool was cloudy
Not so friendly receptionists
Close to noisy highway, had to keep window closed

Pros:
Walking distance to Space Needle and EMP
Breakfast included, though no real healthy options available
Heated pool and spa
Flat Screen with premium channels like HBO
Close to downtown

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zeta67
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Breakfast is decent, pool/gym availability is great, doesn't seem like too many people use these facilities. Room was very small and the bed was suppose to be a queen, had to be the smallest queen I've ever seen. The location you cannot beat for the price, only a few blocks from the space needle!

Room Tip: Queen size is small, go for the King.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband, son and I spent 4 nights in Seattle in December 2011 and had a great experience The hotel was great, the included breakfast each morning was more than adequate, cereal, toast, hot selections everything you could ask for. The room was very good, with 3 adults we were prepared to be squashed but there were 2 queen beds and still enough space for all of our luggage. Staff were very friendly and helpful with tour selection and restaurant recommendations, overall a great experience, highly recommend this hotel. Very close to Seattle Space Centre and monorail station which gave easy access to Downtown Seattle .

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family